Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Sig p322 pistol

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    It's been almost 10 months since we last heard about this little plinker. Any additional thoughts/experiences? I'm looking for a .22 trainer for new shooters, and the P322 ticks the "easy to mount a dot" box like no other I'm aware of...
    Mine has run as reliably as .22 generally is. I buy the cheapest federal and CCI standard velocity from Walmart. It does great suppressed as well. It gets filthy with a can. I get an occasional light strike. No more than with my 10/22s.

I got one several weeks ago and have put roughly 400 rounds through it so far. The first time out I had a bunch of stoppages, mainly ftf. After I learned how to properly load the mags the feeding issues lessened by a considerable margin. Then I realized my support hand thumb was pressing on the slide and causing issues cycling. With an adjusted grip the next range trip improved the reliability again. Still need to figure out what load it actually likes best, but overall, I’m pretty happy with it. It’s been very accurate with all loads so far by my standards. It’s also nice to just screw down a 407k and be done with it.

User Tag List