Well, I got the results just now. I thought I had a good day going and wow was it great. I really like shooting revolvers.

I bested my times by 17 seconds today. It felt great.

I only had one problem. I got up for one stage, Accelerator, and my gun did not fire any rounds in the cylinder. I took it to the safety area and took it apart. The extended firing pin I had in it broke.

This is after about 5 years so. It just wore out. Problem two, the mainspring slipped off the hammer strut, an easy fix.

I couldn't get the retainer pin that holds the firing pin out. My big fat fingers. Fortunately one of the guys in the squad used his knife and was able to capture the pin. I had a new firing pin with me and installed it.

Got everything back together and shot that stage without any misses. Glad I made it back in time to not miss my squad.

I even did great on 5 to Go. That's been my nemesis lately. It's an easy stage but I've been running it too fast with my auto. My timing with the revolver was perfect, I never missed. It was so smooth.

I finished up on Smoke & Hope. That's normally my fastest stage but I've been known to have a few misses when going too fast. I point shot the stage except for the stop plate. Again, my fastest stage.

As I said, I like revolvers. It was a dream to shoot, using my 617 with DS-10 speed loaders and loading blocks. I had all my ammo loaded up Friday so I didn't have any extra work to do today.