Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sig 365 recoil spring change?

sig 365 recoil spring change?

Did sig change their recoil spring for the 365? Just got a new one and it's different from my original . New one is on the right, is the space at the top something new?
    Name:  IMG_6795 (2).jpg
Views: 293
Size:  22.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Did sig change their recoil spring for the 365? Just got a new one and it's different from my original . New one is on the right, is the space at the top something new?
    Name:  IMG_6795 (2).jpg
Views: 293
Size:  22.1 KB
    I have several from different vendors online, basically when I put in an order for something I usually grab mags and spare springs if in stock to drop in my bin. Some directly are from Sig and others from Brownells or others. I believe it to be a rolling change as all my parts came in factory Sig baggies. There is at least one certified armorer on here who could probably verify but I don't remember his handle. You could probably look around I think someone had an issue with their P365 and he was able to help narrow it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I have several from different vendors online, basically when I put in an order for something I usually grab mags and spare springs if in stock to drop in my bin. Some directly are from Sig and others from Brownells or others. I believe it to be a rolling change as all my parts came in factory Sig baggies. There is at least one certified armorer on here who could probably verify but I don't remember his handle. You could probably look around I think someone had an issue with their P365 and he was able to help narrow it down.
    What’s kind of weird, I had ordered one from EBay but as you said was in the sig bag and looked the same. I took a picture and sent to sig and they basically sent me this one as a replacement (but it’s the same as the picture I showed them originally). I figured it was their rolling change but trying to verify and see if anyone else has one like this.

@Dismas316 I just want to confirm the one they sent you want longer with gap correct? Because I have also received the same directly from them. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    @Dismas316 I just want to confirm the one they sent you want longer with gap correct? Because I have also received the same directly from them. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.
    Yes correct. I assume it is good to go? I haven’t had a chance to go shoot with it yet. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Yes correct. I assume it is good to go? I haven’t had a chance to go shoot with it yet. Thx
    I've not run a longer one in a gun yet.

Paging @KevH

Paging @KevH

@Dismas316 @RJ

I'm guessing you have an early gun (pre-2020) since your gun has the older style RSA in it. The one you received looks like the latest iteration, or at least the versions that came out in late 2020.

The P365 (and the P320 for that matter) has had a dizzying array of minor rolling parts changes (and a couple major ones) since they went into production. I know there are at least three or four variations of RSA out there for the P365.

You don't need to change your RSA until 5,000 rounds per SIG, but if you want to change it now I'm sure you're fine running the latest RSA.

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    @Dismas316 @RJ

I'm guessing you have an early gun (pre-2020) since your gun has the older style RSA in it. The one you received looks like the latest iteration, or at least the versions that came out in late 2020.

The P365 (and the P320 for that matter) has had a dizzying array of minor rolling parts changes (and a couple major ones) since they went into production. I know there are at least three or four variations of RSA out there for the P365.

You don't need to change your RSA until 5,000 rounds per SIG, but if you want to change it now I'm sure you're fine running the latest RSA.
    Yep, had an early version of the 365. That makes sense, I figured they probably made some changes. Appreciate your comments.

User Tag List