Thread: Best way to post a link to Twitter message?

Best way to post a link to Twitter message?

Since so much of the info in the Political sub-forum is being disseminated via Twitter, I'd like to be able to link those posts, but have not been able to figure out how to do so. So far I have been posting the URL for the post, along with a screen shot of the link it question, but I'd rather not keep adding to the P-F permanent server load. Can anyone tell me how to post those Twitter posts as live links?

Thanks!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    [tweet ]. Insert just the tweet number here. No spaces or full url. [/TWEET ]

Tags above intentionally with spaces added. Remove them.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    [tweet ]. Insert just the tweet number here. No spaces or full url. [/TWEET ]

Tags above intentionally with spaces added. Remove them.
    Thanks!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

Screenshots aren't necessarily a bad thing though, because people often delete their tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Screenshots aren't necessarily a bad thing though, because people often delete their tweets.
    This is true, but if I post a bunch of them daily, I'm adding a lot of server load, and I'd rather keep things simple for our host.

User Tag List