Thread: Need a modlite belt pouch

Site Supporter

Need a modlite belt pouch

Looking for a light pouch for a modlite to put on a 2" duty belt.

Site Supporter
    That would work, but not available.

Here you go bro.

https://www.951-tactical.com/Modlite...SHIP_p_82.html

This one is available. The Henry's Holsters offering looks really nice but unless someone can tell me when its actually going to be released, its useless to us right now.

You can also use an HSGI taco if that's workable for you. Its relatively easy to reholster even though its not specifically made for a light.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Here you go bro.

https://www.951-tactical.com/Modlite...SHIP_p_82.html

This one is available. The Henry's Holsters offering looks really nice but unless someone can tell me when its actually going to be released, its useless to us right now.

You can also use an HSGI taco if that's workable for you. Its relatively easy to reholster even though its not specifically made for a light.
    Thanks. Henry's says within 2 weeks. I don't care for tek locks so I'll probably keep using my Fury for the next couple weeks and get the Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Thanks. Henry's says within 2 weeks. I don't care for tek locks so I'll probably keep using my Fury for the next couple weeks and get the Henry.
    Solid.

I'll be ordering a Henry's product as well. I don't mind tekloks as they're robust as hell, they're just pretty darned bulky. I really like Henry's belt mount, at least on paper. It looks super low profile.

The Helios has been available for a couple months now. I've been using it for about a week, and I really dig it. With the Belt Bite attachment, you get two different ride heights and the ability to angle the carrier a bit forward or aft.

User Tag List