Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P2000 Trigger

I think it can just depend on the side of your finger. I don't have an issue with this

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    I think it can just depend on the side of your finger. I don't have an issue with this
    Not sure; it's something different in regards to the frame. This isn't an issue at all with my P30 and P30SK, I guess the frame is just designed a little different...I love the pistol, and would like to get this resolved, so I'll wait to see what Grayguns has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    When my finger comes off of the frame/trigger guard, instead of the pad of my finger contacting the face of the trigger, the very end of the trigger tries to ‘impale’ my finger, on the right corner.

On my P30 & SK, it simply makes contact with the face as it should. Has anyone had this issue? Has anyone ever filed the end corner of the trigger, to fix this?
    I know Rick Holm was working on a replacement trigger for the P2K, but my assumption is that the China virus put that on an indefinite hold.

Attachment 85998
    I have the same issue with my P2000SK. Following with interest.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    Not sure; it's something different in regards to the frame. This isn't an issue at all with my P30 and P30SK, I guess the frame is just designed a little different...I love the pistol, and would like to get this resolved, so I'll wait to see what Grayguns has to say.
    I've had my P2000 for about 7 years now. It is my favorite DA/SA carry gun. I did have a P2000sk as well, but sold it about 2 years ago because I never used it. I always carried the larger P2000. On your waste, they printed about the same anyway.

Well, I certainly don't need another project since have about 15-20 unfinished at the moment. Bought another GGI flat trigger and have a P30 medium weight TRS. In a week or two I'll see if I can figure out how to make it work on the P2K.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    Well, I certainly don't need another project since have about 15-20 unfinished at the moment. Bought another GGI flat trigger and have a P30 medium weight TRS. In a week or two I'll see if I can figure out how to make it work on the P2K.
    I'm not sure if this will influence your decision, but I just got this email back from GG, and wanted to share it with you guys. I'm glad to hear that they DO have plans for triggers for the USP & P2000, but it doesn't sound like it's something that has even begun, so who knows on how long it will be before they are available.

Hi Danny,
    As of right now, it can't. If someone did that, while it might work, we can't recommend that. We are going to be developing other triggers fo the rest of the HK line in the future, but for now we don't have anything and don't recommend modifying one of our triggers.

Thanks,
    Chris

Thanks for the share. Definitely not going to influence any of my decisions though. I'll file on this damn thing and see what happens, if only to check another thing off the list and know for sure whether it's a no-go or not.

It's two days from one year since I asked GG about expanding their flat triggers to other HK models. "They have plans" they said at the time. They build good products, but I would never hold my breath waiting for them. I honestly don't know what takes that long. Seems to me like it should be relatively small design changes to be able to expand to the P2K, HK45 series, and the whole USP line, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    Thanks for the share. Definitely not going to influence any of my decisions though. I'll file on this damn thing and see what happens, if only to check another thing off the list and know for sure whether it's a no-go or not.

It's two days from one year since I asked GG about expanding their flat triggers to other HK models. "They have plans" they said at the time. They build good products, but I would never hold my breath waiting for them. I honestly don't know what takes that long. Seems to me like it should be relatively small design changes to be able to expand to the P2K, HK45 series, and the whole USP line, but whatever.
    I'm with you, but I'm not sure how much we should really blame GrayGuns. It probably just comes down to numbers and he sells a hundred P320 triggers for every HK trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    I'm with you, but I'm not sure how much we should really blame GrayGuns. It probably just comes down to numbers and he sells a hundred P320 triggers for every HK trigger.
    I get it, and hope I didn't come off too antagonistic. I'm still going to buy from them because they build good products. I'm just impatient and want what I want right now.

User Tag List