Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bosch Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    He really didn't go back on the job but became some kind of consultant for that young woman cop (whose name I forget). Cops who were on the job in good procedurals going off into weird PI gigs never really work. Lucas Davenport kind of fell apart when he became a Marshall as an errand boy for Senators. Much better as a MN cop.

Sometimes you just burn out. Feist (a fantasy writer did) - he had a great series with one great venue - The Empire - and he threw it away for some standard fighting the bigger demon stories.
    Renée Ballard, I believe, is who you mean.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I thought the opposite. Prior to “Legacy”, he seemed to mostly use a 1911.
    I was talking about Taran Butler building hammer guns. Only thing I watch that has to do with him is when the lovely Toni McBride shoots at his place. Yes, Harry and his Kimber!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Lucas Davenport kind of fell apart when he became a Marshall as an errand boy for Senators. Much better as a MN cop.
    I thought his "grooming" of the girlfriend to get rid of Grant in "Twisted Prey" was delightful, but I agree he's running out of steam.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    To be clear - mine was just a comment about TV in general, not Bosch.
    Yep, which allowed me to express my concerns about Magnum PI.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I was talking about Taran Butler building hammer guns. Only thing I watch that has to do with him is when the lovely Toni McBride shoots at his place. Yes, Harry and his Kimber!
    He's been doing Glocks for a while. John Wick used one (I think in part 2?).

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    To be clear - mine was just a comment about TV in general, not Bosch.
    Moonlighting was another show that went off the rails. It's so well-known in TV that there's a term for it: Jumping the shark.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List