Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MRDS Quick Reference Cards

Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Version 10 QRC for the newly released (May 2022) Holosun SCS MOS (Green) MRDS.

Attachment 88773
    Version 10.1 of the SCS MOS-GR. Mostly cosmetic, things like aligning optic color with text block line color, wording emendations, and validation of the QRC vs. the released User Manual. There is just the Green SCS listed at the moment, no red.

qrc_scs_gr_v10.1.pdf

Bump to request inputs; if anyone has been using a QRC for a while, in particular the 10.x release versions, could you let me know if you have any comments or corrections / updates that need to be made. At this point I don't see a 11.x release being needed, but I will update any individual QRCs if needed. Thanx. Rich

As mentioned, I was able to confirm the features of the Holosun EPS and EPS Carry MRDS directly with Holosun Customer Service. I very much appreciate their assistance.

With that, I was able to create QRCs for all 12 of the Holosun EPS MRDS, including Red vs. Green, EPS vs. EPS Carry, Solar vs. no Solar, Automatic vs. Manual Brightness, each, for all three of the reticle options (2 MOA Dot only, 6 MOA Dot only, and Multi-Reticle.)

The EPS QRCs are posted below in groups. First is by EPS vs. EPS Carry. Second is by reticle color, red or green. Then within that, by reticle, 2 MOA, then 6 MOA then Multi. Letters/numbers in the file name provide they key to which MRDS is which; 2=2 MOA Dot, 6=6 MOA Dot, m=Multi-Reticle.
    I received my EPS Carry MRS and it does have Auto mode.
    Here's the side of the box and a photo from the User's manual, however I emailed Holosun Customer Service to confirm how to cycle modes, as there is contradictory information in the manual.
    They replied that page 13 is a mistype, it should be to hold the plus button for 3 seconds to cycle modes and hold the minus button to cycle reticles.
    Name:  EPScarrybox.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  35.5 KB
    Name:  EPScarrymanual.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  51.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JaredW View Post
    I received my EPS Carry MRS and it does have Auto mode.
    Here's the side of the box and a photo from the User's manual, however I emailed Holosun Customer Service to confirm how to cycle modes, as there is contradictory information in the manual.
    They replied that page 13 is a mistype, it should be to hold the plus button for 3 seconds to cycle modes and hold the minus button to cycle reticles.
    Got it, thanks; I’ll make the updates to the appropriate QRC soon.

If anyone has a non-MRS EPS or EPS Carry, and can confirm it does or does not have auto brightness. I’d appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredW View Post
    ...it should be to hold the plus button for 3 seconds to cycle modes and hold the minus button to cycle reticles.
    Just to confirm, is this how your EPS Carry MRS actually works using the buttons?

Just to confirm, is this how your EPS Carry MRS actually works using the buttons?
    Yes, it is.

I have modified the "truth table" below with what I believe is the latest actual Holosun EPS / Carry owner input. The key change is to assume that "all" of the MRS sights have solar and auto brightness, but the single-MOA dots are manual, only.

I'll be using this table to rewicker the 12 Holosun EPS/EPS Carry QRCs soon, so if anyone has one of these optics with controls THAT DIFFER from the table, please let me know. Thanks!

Name:  Screenshot from 2022-11-11 06-53-18.png
Views: 277
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot from 2022-11-11 06-53-18.png
Views: 277
Size:  22.7 KB
    A new set of Holosun EPS QRCs reflecting the table updates in BOLD are posted below in this (6xgreen) and subsequent (6xred) posts, below. Of the 12, six are updated files to revision 10.3, with the remaining six at revision 10.2. All 12 are included for completeness.

Holosun EPS and EPS Carry MRDS with GREEN reticles:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Holosun EPS and EPS Carry MRDS with RED reticles:
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Tag List