Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2 in Stock

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States

Aimpoint ACRO P-2 in Stock

OpticsWorld.nl priced at €619.00 or €511.57 without VAT + €20.66 shipping = €532.23. Offering delivery to the United Statesl. PayPal payments offered, but: “Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.” Payment by check or bank wire accepted.
    Bünkl.fr priced at €639.00. Must be paid from, and delivered to, Western Europe.

No relation to the sellers.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Site Supporter
    Ordered on March 10. En route from NL.

Name:  AE369AEF-BB17-4D37-B66A-7F877BB84C65.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  18.1 KB
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Site Supporter
    Name:  FCZ7769aa.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  32.8 KB

Arrived a week ago. Test fired yesterday. The product an its vendor are highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    Name:  FCZ7769aa.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  32.8 KB

Arrived a week ago. Test fired yesterday. The product an its vendor are highly recommended.
    I got my P2 about 3 weeks ago. How do you like that Q4SF? I am thinking about buying one soon. And also what mounting plate are you using for that P2?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    I got my P2 about 3 weeks ago. How do you like that Q4SF? I am thinking about buying one soon. And also what mounting plate are you using for that P2?
    That pistol is the bee’s knees. It has added to my enjoyment of Peter Dallhammer’s book, which is required reading for all contributors to this forum. I am using the B&T mounting plate. Aimpoint now offers one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    That pistol is the bee’s knees. It has added to my enjoyment of Peter Dallhammer’s book, which is required reading for all contributors to this forum. I am using the B&T mounting plate. Aimpoint now offers one as well.
    Thank you so much! I think I will treat myself to the Q4SF for my birthday!

User Tag List