Thread: USPSA: Check my CO Rig before a class?

USPSA: Check my CO Rig before a class?

I haven't been following all the ins and outs of rule changes in USPSA lately, so please forgive me, but: Could a RSO/MD here take a look at my kit pictured below and let me know if you have/would have any concerns from a legality standpoint for Carry Optics?

I've done exactly two matches since last September, last one several months ago, and haven't been to a match lately because: reasons. I have a two-day class with Tim Herron next month in March in Homestead FL, and I want to make sure I'm running my gear in accordance with USPSA regs so that when I go, I don't have to worry about whether my setup is kosher or not. "As far as I can tell", I am ok, but wanted a second opinion.

My rig is a Glock 34 on a BSPS D/OH w/ BT Holster. Empty Gun no mag weighs 790 gm / 27.9 oz. The DAA Racer Mag pouches are near centerline, tilted.

TIA.

Name:  IMG_0510.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  29.0 KB

only thing you might check is distance from the inner belt (see appendix E2, page 116) which must be no more than 2 1/8" (page 108)

looks ok to me and if you showed at one of our local club matches I doubt anybody would have questions

https://uspsa.org/viewer/USPSA-Compe...s-Sep-2021.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    only thing you might check is distance from the inner belt (see appendix E2, page 116) which must be no more than 2 1/8" (page 108)

looks ok to me and if you showed at one of our local club matches I doubt anybody would have questions

https://uspsa.org/viewer/USPSA-Compe...s-Sep-2021.pdf
    Appreciate it. I just measured my rig and curiously, mine is exactly the same measurement as the USPSA example, 1 5/8".

Name:  capture.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  32.8 KB

Not really a rules thing, but do you carry that timer lanyard around when you're shooting a match and not RO'ing? I'd be concerned that it might catch on something.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Not really a rules thing, but do you carry that timer lanyard around when you're shooting a match and not RO'ing? I'd be concerned that it might catch on something.
    No, that is my timer for dry practice, which I was on my way to for this photo. Sorry for confusion.

User Tag List