Thread: Holosun EPS carry/BUIS help

Holosun EPS carry/BUIS help

Help needed-

I will be mounting a Holosun EPS carry to a Glock 19 GEN5, via a CH precision mounting plate… what height iron sites should I use… I’d like to maximize as much of the optic as possible, by not occluding the sight picture with the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by eric0311 View Post
    Help needed-

I will be mounting a Holosun EPS carry to a Glock 19 GEN5, via a CH precision mounting plate… what height iron sites should I use… I’d like to maximize as much of the optic as possible, by not occluding the sight picture with the sights.
    Eric - I'd suggest the SCS, instead of the EPS on a plate. Mine sits low enough in the slide that I can see the factory NS at the bottom 1/3 of the glass, but they do not "distract" by being too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Eric - I'd suggest the SCS, instead of the EPS on a plate. Mine sits low enough in the slide that I can see the factory NS at the bottom 1/3 of the glass, but they do not "distract" by being too tall.
    Thank you for the response… I have already purchased the EPSc though…

I should’ve prefaced, I’m looking for a lower 1/3 co-witness with the BUIS…

Quote Originally Posted by eric0311 View Post
    I should’ve prefaced, I’m looking for a lower 1/3 co-witness with the BUIS…
    Best to measure. Unless someone has the EPS carry and plate you're referencing, you'd be well served breaking out the micrometer.

Since it's a new optic, you're probably not going to get the answer you seek.

User Tag List