Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Latest cases of Norma 124 9mm are insanely clean

I got a 2.5 of cases before the price went up too much. 1k of 115. Then another 500 with a BOGO with Tac-22. I bought the 1/2 case just because of the BOGO and did receive the Tac-22.

About a day after receiving it I got an email that 124 was back in stock supposedly with the same BOGO special going on, so I went ahead and bought another full case. Got the order confirmation and didn't see the Tac-22 included. I emailed them asking about it and included a screenshot of the email that I clicked through just minutes of receiving it. Haven't heard a single word, so CS leaves a lot to be desired.

I've seen Belom 124 NATO out there for $319 a case so that's what I'll be stocking up on when available. I'm trying to grab about a two year supply for range use as I figure it'll be that long before primers will be available again at pricing that will justify reloading. The difference looks to be about 3-5 cents per round at this time and I just can't see reloading for that small of a difference. I'll use what primers I have on more expensive calibers.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Obviously that’s not the only explanation- however, it was a significant increase. Blazer brass can be had at under .30/round delivered right now, and while not as clean, it also always goes bang in my experience. Works fine for training or matches.

The best thing about the clean lots of Norma (not all are as clean as some) is being able to run a 6-stage USPSA match without once having to clean off one’s SRO window…
    Would I be asking you to “Talk about Fight Club” if I asked where you are finding Blazer Brass @ under 30˘ a round, Delivered? 🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I got a 2.5 of cases before the price went up too much. 1k of 115. Then another 500 with a BOGO with Tac-22. I bought the 1/2 case just because of the BOGO and did receive the Tac-22.

About a day after receiving it I got an email that 124 was back in stock supposedly with the same BOGO special going on, so I went ahead and bought another full case. Got the order confirmation and didn't see the Tac-22 included. I emailed them asking about it and included a screenshot of the email that I clicked through just minutes of receiving it. Haven't heard a single word, so CS leaves a lot to be desired.

I've seen Belom 124 NATO out there for $319 a case so that's what I'll be stocking up on when available. I'm trying to grab about a two year supply for range use as I figure it'll be that long before primers will be available again at pricing that will justify reloading. The difference looks to be about 3-5 cents per round at this time and I just can't see reloading for that small of a difference. I'll use what primers I have on more expensive calibers.
    UPDATE: Received an email response finally! They looked into my order and agreed that I was shorted a free case of TAC-22. They are shipping the shorted ammo. So I'm no longer pissed and they have earned further business as long as pricing is competitive.

User Tag List