Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st GO at CO! Thoughts

I'm in the same boat. C&H has just shipped the Trijicon RMR adapter for my Staccato C, my EDC. Looking forward to working the new setup and shooting some steel challenge with same, unfortunately in Open division. I've got an all day handgun class in July so plenty of time to get ready. I'm not giving up my much loved 9mm Springer 1911 for single stack.

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    I'm in the same boat. C&H has just shipped the Trijicon RMR adapter for my Staccato C, my EDC. Looking forward to working the new setup and shooting some steel challenge with same, unfortunately in Open division. I've got an all day handgun class in July so plenty of time to get ready. I'm not giving up my much loved 9mm Springer 1911 for single stack.
    In Steel Challenge the lack of comp (or any Open Div. bells and such) won't make much difference. Holster (draw time) can.

Open guns come into there own in controlled pairs and capacity on paper foe.

So rock that Staccato!!!
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    In Steel Challenge the lack of comp (or any Open Div. bells and such) won't make much difference. Holster (draw time) can.

Open guns come into there own in controlled pairs and capacity on paper foe.

So rock that Staccato!!!
    It's not a question of being competitive in Open. I'm 76 y/o with my only shooting life goal getting to A in SS and virtually no one shoots Open in our local 4-stage matches (or SS for that matter). Just gives me a way to shoot two guns in a match without breaking out my PCC. I refuse to shoot a 22lr or an sort.

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    It's not a question of being competitive in Open. I'm 76 y/o with my only shooting life goal getting to A in SS and virtually no one shoots Open in our local 4-stage matches (or SS for that matter). Just gives me a way to shoot two guns in a match without breaking out my PCC. I refuse to shoot a 22lr or an sort.
    I am sorry, I was referring to your issue with "unfortunately in Open" within your post.
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

User Tag List