Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Portland cop is a saint

This Portland cop is a saint

He has the demeanor of a Buddhist monk and it works. Start at 4:40. I won’t spoil it.

#RESIST

This Portland cop is a saint

Hahahah! That was tier 1 self control. I wanted to punch her in the face after 5 seconds of her nonsense.

What a joke.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

What a shit show.

Is anyone surprised?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I think that chick should uptick her CPAP machine 2-3 cm H2O so she wouldn't get so short of breath. Or was that due to walking 5 feet?

That officer definitely has command of the discipline of "Don't feed the trolls". I empathize for him.

(Back @ the Station House) Hey why's the Lt. working the heavy bag like that.

“ I won’t spoil it. ”

No doubt, no words can adequately illustrate what is to come.

The fellow yell8ng, likely born biologically male, is one of those cats I recall from past Portland videos. He is in a wheelchair and consistently in the middle of the most heated shit stirring incidents. Certainly an interesting choice, wheeling through tear gas with a skateboard helmet.

While I appreciate his dedication, my guess he would not be a great conversationalist. That female… She does stay on message.

Maybe someone local can illustrate further, but I believe this video is linked to the Amir Locke solidarity March that went wrong.
    https://www.kptv.com/news/1-dead-5-i...dd11b1cc5.html

Quote Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
    “ I won’t spoil it. ”

No doubt, no words can adequately illustrate what is to come.

The fellow yell8ng, likely born biologically male, is one of those cats I recall from past Portland videos. He is in a wheelchair and consistently in the middle of the most heated shit stirring incidents. Certainly an interesting choice, wheeling through tear gas with a skateboard helmet.

While I appreciate his dedication, my guess he would not be a great conversationalist. That female… She does stay on message.

Maybe someone local can illustrate further, but I believe this video is linked to the Amir Locke solidarity March that went wrong.
    https://www.kptv.com/news/1-dead-5-i...dd11b1cc5.html
    Whoa. Reading up on that makes me think we are going to hear a whole lot more about it in the coming weeks...
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

They should hire him to coach the University of Michigan’s men’s basketball team…🤦
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Where's Thanos when you need him?

User Tag List