Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Portland cop is a saint

HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar

This Portland cop is a saint

He has the demeanor of a Buddhist monk and it works. Start at 4:40. I won’t spoil it.

#RESIST

This Portland cop is a saint

Hahahah! That was tier 1 self control. I wanted to punch her in the face after 5 seconds of her nonsense.

What a joke.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

What a shit show.

Is anyone surprised?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I think that chick should uptick her CPAP machine 2-3 cm H2O so she wouldn't get so short of breath. Or was that due to walking 5 feet?

That officer definitely has command of the discipline of "Don't feed the trolls". I empathize for him.

(Back @ the Station House) Hey why's the Lt. working the heavy bag like that.

“ I won’t spoil it. ”

No doubt, no words can adequately illustrate what is to come.

The fellow yell8ng, likely born biologically male, is one of those cats I recall from past Portland videos. He is in a wheelchair and consistently in the middle of the most heated shit stirring incidents. Certainly an interesting choice, wheeling through tear gas with a skateboard helmet.

While I appreciate his dedication, my guess he would not be a great conversationalist. That female… She does stay on message.

Maybe someone local can illustrate further, but I believe this video is linked to the Amir Locke solidarity March that went wrong.
    https://www.kptv.com/news/1-dead-5-i...dd11b1cc5.html

Quote Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
    “ I won’t spoil it. ”

No doubt, no words can adequately illustrate what is to come.

The fellow yell8ng, likely born biologically male, is one of those cats I recall from past Portland videos. He is in a wheelchair and consistently in the middle of the most heated shit stirring incidents. Certainly an interesting choice, wheeling through tear gas with a skateboard helmet.

While I appreciate his dedication, my guess he would not be a great conversationalist. That female… She does stay on message.

Maybe someone local can illustrate further, but I believe this video is linked to the Amir Locke solidarity March that went wrong.
    https://www.kptv.com/news/1-dead-5-i...dd11b1cc5.html
    Whoa. Reading up on that makes me think we are going to hear a whole lot more about it in the coming weeks...
    "It's not the quantity of stupidity in this country, it's the quality"

Some towed, some plowed...
    Only the great tractor knows.

They should hire him to coach the University of Michigan’s men’s basketball team…🤦
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Where's Thanos when you need him?

User Tag List