Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato C Impressions

Site Supporter
    I've read all 10 pages of this thread now and a lot of
    other info I could find, Hilton Yam's you tube will be next.
    It does look like my hunt for a C to check out will continue.

I’m a little annoyed. Staccato sent out an email about an upcoming demo event about two hours away in DFW, but they are doing it in the middle of the day during the week. Really?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m a little annoyed. Staccato sent out an email about an upcoming demo event about two hours away in DFW, but they are doing it in the middle of the day during the week. Really?
    They’re having a demo day at Riflegear in The Colony on Saturday, Aug 27 from 10am-4pm.

Name:  B2550F2A-42C5-40AE-BE24-D20CB153557F.jpeg
Views: 654
Size:  94.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    They’re having a demo day at Riflegear in The Colony on Saturday, Aug 27 from 10am-4pm.

Name:  B2550F2A-42C5-40AE-BE24-D20CB153557F.jpeg
Views: 654
Size:  94.2 KB
    Thanks - I didn’t get notification of that one. Sadly I’m already booked that day, in Austin - the other direction.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I stopped at a Staccato dealer down in Austin over the weekend and spent a few minutes handling a C. They said the C has been discontinued, and that seems to be backed up by Staccato’s website - it’s gone. To be honest I don’t know what a C would do for me that my current Ruger 9mm Officers does, but it was interesting. I’d like to see what a C2 is like, but if it’s like the P I handled I don't have much hope.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I stopped at a Staccato dealer down in Austin over the weekend and spent a few minutes handling a C. They said the C has been discontinued, and that seems to be backed up by Staccato’s website - it’s gone. To be honest I don’t know what a C would do for me that my current Ruger 9mm Officers does, but it was interesting. I’d like to see what a C2 is like, but if it’s like the P I handled I don't have much hope.
    I just scored this pic but no other info.

Name:  smaller Staccato.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  31.7 KB
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

I see a Staccato C2 with an even shorter barrel and an external extractor, so it seems more a replacement for the C2 than the C. Maybe I’m missing something but for now I’m perplexed as to what gap this fills in their catalogue, because it’s not the one they created by discontinuing the C.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    I see a Staccato C2 with an even shorter barrel and an external extractor, so it seems more a replacement for the C2 than the C. Maybe I’m missing something but for now I’m perplexed as to what gap this fills in their catalogue, because it’s not the one they created by discontinuing the C.
    Does the grip appear any shorter than the current C2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Does the grip appear any shorter than the current C2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not according to my entirely scientific method of opening an image of each in separate browser windows and eyeballing them.

If it is, then that’s something, but I can’t say it looks like it from what I can tell.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

I received an email from Staccato. Gun goes on sale this evening for Staccato owners and tomorrow for public. Are they lining up to compete with BUL/Colt Defenders or 365s and 43Xs?

User Tag List