Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato C Impressions

Regarding recoil: My C has less felt recoil than my all steel Kimber HD Pro Carry II despite the weight difference. My all steel Springfield EMP, despite being heavy, is also very snappy. I suppose the recoil master should receive a good deal of credit.

Yeah, I meant more in line with as compared to a 9mm Officer or CCO. So it's sounding like it's pretty much mainly just the barrel length, and that it's a bull barrel...kind of like a Detonics, but with an Officer's frame and an extra half inch of barrel? I always did kind of want a 38 Super Detonics to go with my 45..

Name:  2FE88061-B4F2-472F-BC35-2E32C3C9C6FA.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  68.0 KB
    I had no clue the 507k was basically direct mount with using the Dawson plate as a spacer. Very cool.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 05-08-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Does anyone have the C and the C2? Curious on how much difference there is in grip circumference and concealment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Does anyone have the C and the C2? Curious on how much difference there is in grip circumference and concealment.
    I have a couple of P's and the C. Grip circumference is definitely noticeable. I don't find it near as bad as going from a G19 to a 43. Of course nothing scientific just going by feel, I find the transition much easier.

I had both. The C2 makes no sense to me, all the "down sides" of a short barrel with none of the concealment benefits. The C2 grip is somewhere between a G19 and G17 length, and fatter than either by a bit. The C is slim and light and warm and cuddly like a new labrador puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I had both. The C2 makes no sense to me, all the "down sides" of a short barrel with none of the concealment benefits. The C2 grip is somewhere between a G19 and G17 length, and fatter than either by a bit. The C is slim and light and warm and cuddly like a new labrador puppy.
    I do love me some puppies [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I do love me some puppies [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I'm dog-sitting my in-laws' 17 month old female lab right now. Ehr Mehr Gehrd. Every time my wife walks in the house, she laughs at how everything I'm wearing is covered in blond hair. I could go find a super hot blonde goomah right now and get away with murder...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Is the length of the C grip roughly the same as described, somewhere between a G19 and a G17, but obviously thinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Is the length of the C grip roughly the same as described, somewhere between a G19 and a G17, but obviously thinner?
    In my experience and opinion, yes.

User Tag List