Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato C Impressions

I really would wish people would stop posting in this thread. My rational mind tells me there is no good argument for the staccato C, and a 365X or Glock 19 is better in almost every way. However, I find myself continuing to come back to this thread and trying to find a reason to justify one.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    and trying to find a reason to justify one.
    Astro likes them.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Astro likes them.
    That might be the strongest argument for one so far.

Is the grip length on the C longer or shorter than the 3" original Springfield EMP?
    Sorry for the slight derail, I'm just trying to get a better grasp (!) of the grip length of the Staccato C.

Site Supporter
    I have the C, primarily because I did not feel like investing in a ton of new mags, I already had a fair amount of compact 1911 9mm mags from my Dan Wesson ECO. I will say they are relatively similar in size, but the C’s grip feels a slight bit fatter to me.
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Is the length of the C grip roughly the same as described, somewhere between a G19 and a G17, but obviously thinner?
    In my experience, the C2 felt significantly fatter in the hand. It wasn't unmanageably, but it was definitely chunky feeling. Here's the rear view of both on "Handgun Hero"

https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/...glock-g19-gen5

Got to dry fire my friend's C today. Loved how it felt. I hate when that happens.

Site Supporter
    Got to dry fire my friend's C today. Loved how it felt. I hate when that happens.
    Yeah, that’s how they got me too man.

Tried one being used by the instructor at a class I was at. Next thing you know I am placing an order.
    Polite Professional

Site Supporter
    I was having issues with the C's grip texture clinging to shirts and causing me to print. That problem just got fixed. Talon Grips now makes grips for the P. With a little trimming they fit the C. The Rubber Black grip texture doesn't grab shirts.

Name:  IMG_0628.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  51.2 KB

I put my C up against my Cajun P-01, and the C is a softer shooter hands down with any ammo types. I have had mine two years, it is an original and has no optic milling, but this is a great carry pistol.

User Tag List