Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dead P365 Trigger / Striker Not Releasing

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    Tear it all the way down. Use a Glock tool to create a slave pin for the sear pin.
    Not a sig v glock thing, but did get a chuckle out of using the G tool for that.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  36.8 KB

If correctly built, FCU should drop right in. Reinstall frame pin left to right and function test.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  58.0 KB

Good to go.

Mad props to @lwt16 for all the work he put into those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Not a sig v glock thing, but did get a chuckle out of using the G tool for that.
    If I had only taken it to the armorers class. Big mistake.

I needed:
    Glock tool
    Stronger reading glasses
    Aleeve for my arthritic thumbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder9 View Post
    @lwt16

Not yet.

I believe this is what is happening. After the sear, sear spring, and sear pin are installed, you have to move the end of the sear spring to install the safety lever pin. When I move the sear spring to install the safety lever pin, it pops up but does not put any tension on the safety lever pin. I think the end of the spring is popping out of the way as the sear pin is fully installed but not where it needs to go.
    There is a tiny shelf inside that the nub of the sear spring engages. That’s normal. If that shelf isn’t engaged, the lower pin provides the tension needed for the sear spring.

If that happens, skip the Glock tool slave pin trick for the lower pin.

I was looking at P365s at Cabelas the other day and thought they looked interesting until this thread.

I've taken CZ75 decocker sear cages apart before and that was less complicated than this 365.

There is a tiny shelf inside that the nub of the sear spring engages. That’s normal. If that shelf isn’t engaged, the lower pin provides the tension needed for the sear spring.

If that happens, skip the Glock tool slave pin trick for the lower pin.
    Update:

Have the other P365 to compare. The working P365 will activate the safety lever and sear when installed in the grip module. The P365X will only activate the safety lever, the sear does not move. When using the above Glock tool slave pin trick or a 1mm flathead, the spring pops up and I can install the safety lever pin. However, there is no tension on the safety lever pin when when the FCG is "complete" unlike the working P365.

Everything seems to be fine until moving the sear spring to install the safety lever pin. Like the sear spring is getting caught on something besides the shelf?

Name:  13417968-8DC3-48A6-B59B-52C914656D43.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  48.8 KB

If you press down here with your finger, is there tension?

I had an odd issue with mine when I was tinkering last week, but I don’t think it’s the same issue since my trigger was immobile. I bring this up only because they seem to be a little picky until they are in the grip module, that seems to retain things.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Name:  13417968-8DC3-48A6-B59B-52C914656D43.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  48.8 KB

If you press down here with your finger, is there tension?
    I can lift the sear from the bottom and spring tension is there.

If I push the sear down, it will not move unlike on the working P365.

User Tag List