Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry gun confessions! What do you actually carry?

I carry a P10F with TLR1HL and a Holosun dot in a Phlster Floodlight (old version) AIWB. About 50 percent of the time I'm also carrying a spare mag in a JMCK AIWB mag carrier.

M&P9 compact gen 1 w/ CT laser grip and a gen 2 15 rnd mag in a Crossbreed hybrid holster. Spare 17rnd mag in a pocket holster.

M625 mountain gun
    Name:  IMG_20230617_133743.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  47.0 KB
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    ... a Colt CCO by Rogers Precision.
    have we discussed this yet?

P2000 in an jm appendix wing claw. Spare mag in a mastermind carrier.

Soon to be a Wilson combat professional in 9mm I foolishly sold a few years ago.

Site Supporter
    Glock 26 Mod 1, with a flush 11-rounder for carry, a stock 24-rounder as an IWB reload, and 19x mags on my vest for warrant service. I'm very pleased with this setup.

I started carying in 2006 when I got back from Iraq. Im a pretty small frame dude at 5'4" and 165lbs. I tried for a long time to carry what I saw everyone carrying like a G19, M&P Compact and finally went with the M&P Shield when it first came out and it was ground breaking for me. These days it is a P365XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Glock 26 Mod 1, with a flush 11-rounder for carry, a stock 24-rounder as an IWB reload, and 19x mags on my vest for warrant service. I'm very pleased with this setup.
    The last week I've been carrying my Glock 26 with a 12 round mag. My biggest reservation to carrying it before were the stock night sights, which had a different POA/POI to the issued Glock 19 with Ameriglo Agents.

I'll carry it as my primary for the next week or so and see how I feel. Not sure yet. Observation isn't much different than before, being that if I can carry the 26 then I can carry the 19 all the same. Only difference seems to be that the shirt gets hung up a little less on the butt than the 19 after reaching/bending, not that it was an issue with the 19 to begin with. I certainly don't get the "I forgot I was carrying a gun" impact that some here are getting, so there's a good chance it's going to stay as I've used it for the past 5 years; only for specific occasions/uses, like using the Phlster Enigma.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The last week I've been carrying my Glock 26 with a 12 round mag. My biggest reservation to carrying it before were the stock night sights, which had a different POA/POI to the issued Glock 19 with Ameriglo Agents.

I'll carry it as my primary for the next week or so and see how I feel. Not sure yet. Observation isn't much different than before, being that if I can carry the 26 then I can carry the 19 all the same. Only difference seems to be that the shirt gets hung up a little less on the butt than the 19 after reaching/bending, not that it was an issue with the 19 to begin with. I certainly don't get the "I forgot I was carrying a gun" impact that some here are getting, so there's a good chance it's going to stay as I've used it for the past 5 years; only for specific occasions/uses, like using the Phlster Enigma.
    My experience with mine as well. Main thing that prints for me is red dots, so the g26 concealed worst than my p2000 with irons. Ya, I lost the red dot, but I gained carrying a compact service pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    My experience with mine as well. Main thing that prints for me is red dots, so the g26 concealed worst than my p2000 with irons. Ya, I lost the red dot, but I gained carrying a compact service pistol.
    I have the exact same problem- more dot print than grip. Like I mentioned above I stopped carrying a dot last summer.

User Tag List