Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Carry gun confessions! What do you actually carry?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Not a huge fan of the Romeo zero (even elite) but I think you will love the p365 series.
    Me neither. I think it’s a pretty low tier optic. It’s what the job authorizes though. My only other options are optics sized for full sized handguns like RMRs or the Romeo 1 Pro or Romeo 2.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Me neither. I think it’s a pretty low tier optic. It’s what the job authorizes though. My only other options are optics sized for full sized handguns like RMRs or the Romeo 1 Pro or Romeo 2.
    Makes sense. Yeah I resisted the p365 series until the macro came out. Cannot imagine going back now

Glock 17 w/RMR

I haven't been able to carry AIWB for a while due to a back issue. Recently I've been experimenting with a Glock 48 in a Phlster Enigma. It was the easy button to see if the Enigma could be a workaround for the problems I've been experiencing. If it works, I will eventually switch to a P30sk in the same holster.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

The majority of the time due to heat, Fl, I reach for my 43x in a JMCK AIWB. In the 1 cool month I might reach for my G45.

Looking forward to putting my soon to be delivered PSA mags through the ringer and hope to include them vs the stock 10 round.

User Tag List