Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig finally released the P210 Carry

That's cool. I thought this thing was dead after they pulled it off the website awhile ago.

P210s are great shooting guns and this one is certainly interesting, given the price point. I know folks would say, "1500 isn't a good price point" - Isn't it though?

At this point you can't buy an original P210 for that. Arguably, you can't get a properly sized 9mm single-stack SAO gun for that money. Is it better than P365XL? Probably not.

But whatever.

Looks like a BrenTen/BUL/Tanfoglio/CZ-ish. Uber meh, especially with no ambi controls in 2022. For $1500 Id rather use those bills to light cigars, or just to burn for entertainment

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I am struggling with this as I like the idea of a slim 9x19 carry pistol but hate giving any money to SIG. I will probably buy a lightly used sample if my will holds and a new one if it does not. And I will never carry it, so it will be a range toy.

I'm on the books for the Bruce Gray p210 with the light rail and magwell, etc. $1500 seems a bargain in comparison

Site Supporter
    If they're making a new frame for it, why not use some of their P365 magic dust and make it a 13 or 14 +1 gun? I can understand the lack of capacity concern on the target versions...but an 8+1 "full-ish" size 9mm carry gun? That is so 1993.

Site Supporter
    A photo I grabbed from the Sig website:
    --Jason--

I wish they would adapt that safety to the P365. We know they can make a decent safety if they want to.

Me… I am waiting for the rainbow slide version and blinged up trigger.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

Definitely the kinda gun that interests me. Reports of broken guide rods and the crazy-light trigger kept from buying the standard model. I wonder if those things will change with this one.
    The complete lack of consistency in the trigger (IE - neutral, negative, and positive hammer hook engagements in a sample of 3) - probably due to MIM sear/hammer, was enough to turn me off. For the price they charge, the guns should be far more consistent than that.

I really, really want it to succeed, but I don't know if it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Bleh.

Needs optic cut and light rail.
    I...dunno? I mean, part me is hell-yes, optics and rail, but on the other hand...

A friendly, pretty, well-balanced gun has appeal. This is the sort of gun that could get exotic wood grips and engraving, while still staying very tasteful.

I dig the thumb safety, and I'm glad that Sig chose an aluminum frame. I'd probably have a Commander for myself, if I were going for an all-metal single stack in that price and size range, but I'm very happy Sig chose to move forward with this gun.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List