Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig finally released the P210 Carry

Site Supporter

Sig finally released the P210 Carry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdJvuL1ZwI

https://www.sigsauer.com/p210-carry.html

It has a shorter slide/barrel than the other American P210s. They teased about it two or three years ago, now, apparently, it's actually a thing.

Definitely the kinda gun that interests me. Reports of broken guide rods and the crazy-light trigger kept from buying the standard model. I wonder if those things will change with this one.

Name:  2022-210-carry-web-1_1.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  35.8 KB

I’ve always enjoyed these when I’ve handled them in the store, but then I ended up with an X5 Legion to handle the target 9mm role for me. But still watching with interest.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Interesting. It doesn't do anything that any of my 9mm 1911 commanders doesn't do (except no grip safety) but it is still intriguing.

Osage County doesn't have them in stock yet but they are pricing them at $1500.00.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve always enjoyed these when I’ve handled them in the store, but then I ended up with an X5 Legion to handle the target 9mm role for me. But still watching with interest.
    I agree. The Standard I handled felt great in hand.

It's roughly BHP sized and not too fat... figured it might make a nice larger/cooler-weather carry gun. But, for me, the trigger just too light for peace of mind. And then there was the guide-rod thing.

Site Supporter
    If they got nothing else right, they at least know how to make a proper thumb safety.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

Definitely the kinda gun that interests me.
    I also find it interesting, but not enough for $1500.

Video says alloy frame which was what I remember from the original announcement and specs on the Sig page say stainless frame when I just looked. I am guessing the latter is an error.

I am also guessing it takes the same magazines as the full size version they have been making.

I have really enjoyed mine (new version) the last few years, but it is a big honking heavy gun I would never carry, just fun at the range and quite accurate. Maybe they will make some sales in the ban states.

Quite appealing to me. The price wouldn't bother me a bit if it turns out to run well and possess the legendary precision. IMO its very nice looking too.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Quite appealing to me. The price wouldn't bother me a bit if it turns out to run well and possess the legendary precision. IMO its very nice looking too.
    That's kinda my take as well.

Though, I say that, but when it comes time to pony up for $1500 I think of everything I might not like. But we'll see. Be curious to hear more about how it runs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Video says alloy frame which was what I remember from the original announcement and specs on the Sig page say stainless frame when I just looked. I am guessing the latter is an error.

I am also guessing it takes the same magazines as the full size version they have been making.

I have really enjoyed mine (new version) the last few years, but it is a big honking heavy gun I would never carry, just fun at the range and quite accurate. Maybe they will make some sales in the ban states.
    Yeah, alloy frame is always what I've heard about this model.

Has yours run well? Any issues with the guide rod breaking?

User Tag List