Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Covid Experiences

Site Supporter
    Wife woke up last night from her heart racing. Lasted about 20 minutes.
    Still sinus issues but improving, some taste and smell returning. She says about 30% back.

Strange damn disease.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Calling @Dr_Thanatos

LOL...

Thanks for the info on the late loss of smell... made me feel better. You;re a chill guy!

He's still alive...get back to me later.

I haven't been keeping up with the newer variations symptom patterns. We just test everyone now.

Site Supporter
    At about 5 weeks post quarantine now, I finally feel back to 100%, endurance-wise.

Was out on the bicycle this morning and didn't have that running out of gas feeling. Similar on Monday. Nice.

Bonus... had a hawk fly along next to me for ~75 yards.... about 10 yards to my right and head high... Very cool to ride along with him for a bit.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Well, I had a good run. Finally tested positive.

Fatigue, aches, little bit of a cough, little bit of a runny nose, headache that comes and goes, 102 fever, and a little bit of brain fog.

Trying not to get my little ones sick, or my wife, who is pregnant with number 3.

Congrats, T, on #3.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Well, I had a good run. Finally tested positive.

Fatigue, aches, little bit of a cough, little bit of a runny nose, headache that comes and goes, 102 fever, and a little bit of brain fog.

Trying not to get my little ones sick, or my wife, who is pregnant with number 3.
    Exact same situation for me. Kinda a bummer that it happened in the middle of a vacation; had to miss DC and Cancun because of it. The first bad day I was probably awake for only 3-4 hours and out of bed for maybe 45 minutes. But it coulda been much much worse.

User Tag List