Decompressed from a weekend on the range with these two... Full disclosure: I've known Tim and Brandon for a long time from all the various matches we've attended and etc.

The class was a joint class, condensing each instructor's most important topics into essentially 1-day of instruction. E.g. each one has a 2-day offering from which they cherry picked the most important topics to present. Tim's focus was generally on marksmanship, trigger control at speed and considerations for attacking transitions (attack and control concept). Brandon's focus was on the mechanics of movement, fluidity and how to apply it to competitive shooting more generally. I often laugh that competitive shooting lags behind every sport: only in the past few years do we have coaching, video analysis, mental considerations etc... Why strength and conditioning is laughed at by most competitors is beyond me: I don't see JJ or Grauffel or De Cobos skipping leg day and plyo-work, for example...

The course consisted of 8 students: 2 USPSA GM's, 2 established competitors, 2 entry-level competitors and 2 neophytes. Competitive shooting wasn't a requirement, necessarily, but, yeah... I'll just STFU.

The class met on Friday and Saturday. Sunday, the local match agreed to squad the students together and allow Tim and Brandon to coach some of the students through the stages. GunCraft in Ruskin is a great rage: JJ and Smitty regularly shoot here for practice and it is close to Tampa and Sarasota. Clean, small (4 bays) with a good shop and gunsmithing.

We started with some admin, safety, then shot a stage without any coaching, for assessment. After that, we split the class into two groups and met with each instructor.
I got split with the other USPSA GM an established competitor and a neophyte.

Brandon's presented a myriad of principles (acceleration production vs top-end speed for example) and how that related to practical shooting. We then dove into a bunch of stretches and development exercises to examine those topics. This was great stuff and very eye-opening. Most people were struggling with even the basic motions, etc. If that isn't justification for an even mild/moderate S&C routine, IDK what is. We then examined a lot of the stage to apply the principles (deceleration and step mechanics, hip orientation, acceleration production, etc). The reality is that most mid-tier USPSA shooters examining their performance would be well served by examining some of these topics. Brandon had detailed notes, and assured us that he'd be sending an overview/follow-up as part of the post-course communication.

Tim's presentation focused a lot sight mechanics - I was shooting an iron sighted 92 for the class - and I enjoyed picking Tim's brain for insights on shot calling, target focused sight pictures. I had some admin stuff to deal with, but we ran through grip, doubles, shot calling and target focus (some dot shooters needed help with that). Time presented in a solid manner and coached shooters individually given the small class size. There is a surprising amount to learn/focus on here: New shooters need this the most, while old shooters can always benefit from a refresher on the fundamentals.

Day 2 consisted of a reshoot of the stage, then group work to examine movement patterns with the gun to work on entries. Mid-pack dudes can really benefit from guided reps, learning to be consistent with early gun up, good footwork and etc.

We analyzed the stage as a refresher and then took a break for lunch and Brandon spoke about vision. Some really cool work with the Brock string to work on accommodation and convergence exercises. Tons of cool ideas for developing fast eye motion and processing.

After lunch we reshot the stage and .... (Honestly, IDK... I had a bunch of range admin stuff to do... I think they answered questions)

I really liked the class - It is getting harder to search for gains, but talking to good competitors and coaches like Tim and Brandon makes discovering some of that easier.