Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Wynne

Student

Marcus Wynne

From an entry on Greg Ellifritz's blog for February 4th:
    If you haven’t heard the news, Marcus died last week. He was one of the deepest thinkers in this field, revolutionizing training programs for the Air Marshals and quite a few secret squirrel government agencies during a time when I was still in elementary school. He was a long time friend of mine and was always super supportive of me and my training business. His passing leaves a hole that won’t be filled anytime soon.

Truly bad news.
    I enjoyed his fiction work immensely.

Godspeed on your new journey Mr. Wynne
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

The world is a little less today….

The loss is greater than we probably know. I followed his work on training and the mind as related to awareness and mindset for a number of years. I think he had a lot more to offer but it didn't come out well in the limited video,blog and discussions he had. I truly wish he would have had a regular training course available. He had such an understanding and depth of knowledge. Godspeed.

Sorry to hear that.
    I too had read some of his fiction and enjoyed it.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Much mention of Karl Sokol's work in his writings. Thanks, Mr. Wynne, for introducing me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I also enjoyed his work, RIP.

I enjoyed both his technical thinking and his fiction. A loss for sure.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I remember sitting in a patrol car in a movie theater parking lot in the middle of the night perhaps seven years ago, reading some of his work on situational awareness (there’s some irony in there somewhere). Requiescat in pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I enjoyed both his technical thinking and his fiction. A loss for sure.
    This.
    RIP Marcus, you will be missed.

User Tag List