Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PX4 Storm Carry Full-Size Refinished by CCR

Nice pistol and nice pictures.

I’ve had a bunch of guns refinished by CCR and they do really nice work. Sometimes they take awhile to get them done (even without supply chain issues) but they are friendly and detailed oriented. I’d recommend them to anyone.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell -

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    In my case, the trigger pin would not fit unless I increased the diameter of the trigger pin holes in the trigger itself.
    This ended up being my issue. One side of the trigger was very, very tight fit on pin.. which is why I had so much trouble installing I am sure. Took new steel trigger out tonight. Checked dimensions via caliper; very close. Checked pin fitment vs original. Original allows pin to slide smoothly through, new steel trigger had one side OK, the other very, very tight. Some careful work with a drill. Now pin slide through like original. Installed trigger. Working very well.

@BVJ Appreciate the tip!

After fixing trigger issue, checked with Wheeler digital trigger pull gauge.

DA: 6.59 lbs (5 pull avg)
    SA: 2.73 lbs (5 pull avg)

DA is buttery smooth and consistent. Before stoning/ polishing / NiB refinishing, it was hard to get consistent pulls. The numbers, esp on DA, would shift around.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List