Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French video of Glock 17 2000 rounds in 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    Thread drift, but the modern conception of the French as being cowardly or having a weak military has always surprised me. They were one of if not the dominant military power in Europe for something like 1000 years. Right up until WWI or shortly before I’d guess.
    They were a continental Europe power until King Louis the 14th, I believe. "The Sun King". Lost North America (Louisiana) chasing women. They have been a joke ever since.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    They were a continental Europe power until King Louis the 14th, I believe. "The Sun King". Lost North America (Louisiana) chasing women. They have been a joke ever since.
    I’m not sure I’d call them a joke… how long they were able to fight the Germans to a standstill in WWI was pretty impressive. Especially considering that the German army at that point was maybe one of the best armies ever seen, and the French were behind the curve technologically and tactically.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Pretty cool vid! So many hate the Glock but it does what it's supposed to and I don't see a reason to carry anything else into harms way. The "secret squirrel" blurred face dude at 3:54 needs to work on his stance. He's letting that little 9mm push him around.
    All the above.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List