Thread: arex delta m reassembly problem

Question arex delta m reassembly problem

hi all..bought an arex delta m g2, took apart to clean/lube, easy...but cant get slide back onto frame, spent 2 hrs trying, youtube vids show it to be easy, any help greatly appreciated...nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by GunGal17 View Post
    hi all..bought an arex delta m g2, took apart to clean/lube, easy...but cant get slide back onto frame, spent 2 hrs trying, youtube vids show it to be easy, any help greatly appreciated...nice to meet you all!
    Not sure what the problem could be not sure if you could take a short video and post a
    Link or take some pics. I’m sure your aware to line up the notches and then it’s a very short stroke for it to lock in. I could probably send some pics to help you out after I get home from work. Check with scooch on YouTube for his review. I think he field strips the gun. Maybe it might help. Good luck

Smile pics and vid for crash1414 from gungal

Quote Originally Posted by Crash1414 View Post
    Not sure what the problem could be not sure if you could take a short video and post a
    Link or take some pics. I’m sure your aware to line up the notches and then it’s a very short stroke for it to lock in. I could probably send some pics to help you out after I get home from work. Check with scooch on YouTube for his review. I think he field strips the gun. Maybe it might help. Good luck
    hi, i have pics and a vid for you i will try to attach here...pls lmk if it works...you can reach me directly at...sue.gannett@comcast.net. thks!

sue

pics of my delta

vid is too large for here, but i posted 4 pics of how i am lining up the slide...but i cant get it to snap down and only have about 1/4 inch if i pull on slide to try to put in battery...any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. thks!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Assuming you are right handed, hold the frame by the grip in your right hand, mate the front of the slide to the frame first, at the notches, then simply snap the slide down into the notches at the rear and move slide back 1/2”.
    I just took mine down and back together in 30 seconds.
    Good luck, with a good pistol!

Skip

delta being stubborn

vid is too large for here, but i posted 4 pics of how i am lining up the slide...but i cant get it to snap down and only have about 1/4 inch if i pull on slide to try to put in battery...any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. thks!

delta being stubborn

i am lining up but the back of frame will not snap in properly...i can get it that it looks together but slide will only movev1/4 inch. ive tried prob 200x ..i will take to my gun shop i guess as cant get any reply from arex customer support. thks!

Site Supporter
    i am lining up but the back of frame will not snap in properly...i can get it that it looks together but slide will only movev1/4 inch. ive tried prob 200x ..i will take to my gun shop i guess as cant get any reply from arex customer support. thks!
    In the photos it looks like your trigger is foward. Try pulling the trigger on the frame before you put on the slide to drop the trigger bar back down.

thks for your reply...i agree that thenprob is trigger bar is up and needs to be dropped....but trigger is locked, wont engage, with or without empty mag..this is making me cray cray...I'm open for any other suggestions ...

User Tag List