Thread: Question About The Current Knife Market

Question About The Current Knife Market

I just inherited well over a hundred knives and hatchets from my uncle. All are new and most have the factory box, sheath, etc. Katz, Al Mar, Swiss Army, Case, Gerber, hand forged Damascus Karambits, 80's era Cold Steel tantos and folders, Solingen sets, it goes on and on.

I'm keeping some for myself, but am selling most to help my mom with bills and new housing.

What's the vintage knife market like now? I haven't collected knives in over 30 years. I'm going to start checking prices, but trying to decide where to post them for sale

Thanks!

I used AZCK to sell a similar large bunch with a few high end customs and a mess of collectible case knives about 10 years ago. Very nice people to do business with and made the process very simple for me.

https://www.arizonacustomknives.com

ETA : If you have anything from Newt Livesay or a Bud Nealy Pesh-Kabz, let me know a price.

@Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer buys and sells collections. You can try to reach out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    @Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer buys and sells collections. You can try to reach out to him.
    Thanks for the mention.

iWander, I'll drop you a PM with some info.

User Tag List