Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting case from leftist Prosecutor Chesa Boudin's office

How many months left, brother @AMC?

Have you decided where you're heading afterwards?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    How many months left, brother @AMC?

Have you decided where you're heading afterwards?
    About 5 months left. Still feel bad for the cops I'm leaving behind. And sad to see a once beautiful city, my hometown, crumble into a hellhole.

We'll be staying local for a while. Wife has been offered a job with a federal agency that's also under the FS system across the bay. She left Federal service almost 18 years ago when our son was born as a GS 13. Has 7 more years for her retirement. We'll be able to put the kids on her health plan now too, which will save a ton.

An advantage is that if we do decide to emigrate to America, she'll be able to lateral in the Fed system....and applicants from this new agency tend to get consideration. Opens up more possibilities. Think her dream gig would be PA for the Park Service somewhere.

The latest on this type of prosecutorial behavior from the Lou B sub-stack:

https://loub.substack.com/p/boudin-r...ficer-cha-with

In last Thursday’s court proceedings against SFPD Officer Stangel, DA Boudin had Rebecca Young arguing for the prosecution. Young is a new face in the DA’s office and represents the type of prosecutor Boudin has been hiring: a loyal believer with zero prosecutorial experience, but with the stamp of approval earned by spending most of her career in the SF Public Defender’s Office. Like Boudin, Young also has similar familial connections to the extremist 70’s experiment. She is married to Bill Harris who was involved in SLA and the Patty Hearst kidnapping.

Here is how Young—a prosecutor-- portrays herself on Twitter:

... And it continues ...

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    What in the cinnamon toast fuck is going on in SF?
    Isaiah 5:20

SF has always had a bit of a reputation and Herb Caen labeled it "Baghdad-by-the-Bay" right after WW2, but seriously, the fall of San Francisco is Biblical in proportion.

If my grandparents and great-grandparents left Colma and came back to The City they wouldn't recognize it and honestly would be completely ashamed.

None of this has happened overnight. It's been decades in the making, but a lot of the nonsense that happened locally when Gavin was mayor accelerated it.

When you have an absolutely clueless lemming population that elects a woke cop-hating Board of Supervisors, combined with appointed activist cop-hating judges, a cop hating public defender's office, and a cop-hating DA's office, combined with cop-hating local media, what do you expect? Hell, they named a street after the completely corrupt public defender that died after he OD'ed with a hooker.

...and complete degenerates like former SF Supervisor and current SF-sent California State Senator Scott Weiner and Berkeley-sent California State Senator Nancy Skinner are working hard to make the rest of California and then the country just like SF.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    The latest on this type of prosecutorial behavior from the Lou B sub-stack:

https://loub.substack.com/p/boudin-r...ficer-cha-with

In last Thursday’s court proceedings against SFPD Officer Stangel, DA Boudin had Rebecca Young arguing for the prosecution. Young is a new face in the DA’s office and represents the type of prosecutor Boudin has been hiring: a loyal believer with zero prosecutorial experience, but with the stamp of approval earned by spending most of her career in the SF Public Defender’s Office. Like Boudin, Young also has similar familial connections to the extremist 70’s experiment. She is married to Bill Harris who was involved in SLA and the Patty Hearst kidnapping.

Here is how Young—a prosecutor-- portrays herself on Twitter:

... And it continues ...
    In an evidentiary hearing for the Stangel case a few weeks ago, that prosecutor demanded that the judge compel discovery for her from the defense. The judge and the defense counsel had a good chuckle as the judge explained the basics of law to this "prosecutor".

How our Chief has not immediately withdrawn from the MOU that let's the DA take lead on OIS and serious Use of Force investigations.....I just have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    In an evidentiary hearing for the Stangel case a few weeks ago, that prosecutor demanded that the judge compel discovery for her from the defense. The judge and the defense counsel had a good chuckle as the judge explained the basics of law to this "prosecutor".

How our Chief has not immediately withdrawn from the MOU that let's the DA take lead on OIS and serious Use of Force investigations.....I just have no words.
    He's bought and paid for. He will do whatever his bosses tell him to do. His bosses are the local Democratic Party Machine which is slightly more corrupt than the good 'ol Soviet Communist Party and most certainly has zampolits stationed throughout the machinery of the CCSF.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    You folks have no freaking idea. The only ones here who have a clue how bad it is are @paherne, @KevH and @Erick Gelhaus, because they're local.
    Just walked into work, and a female former Robbery Unit Sgt., who left a few months ago, is on Fox News discussing her now viral letter to our Chief. She was calling out the total abdication of leadership by our command level folks, and their constant deflection of responsibility for the departments crumbling morale. Dana Perino asked her if she thought it could be fixed, and Mari said it absolutely could.

I no longer believe that it can. I think we are in 'cascade failure' mode at this point. Young officers are fleeing in droves, and we can't even hire enough to make up for normal retirements. Just heard yesterday that one district station had 7 people submit their notice in a single 24 hr period. That's in addition to the 6-7 others who they know will be leaving soon.

And @paherne is correct about the judge. I spoke to our Assistant Chief, who was at the hearing last week. He had to calm down the officer afterward, who just couldn't understand how the judge could allow the case to continue after the Investigators admission under oath. The fact is, half of our judges are activists cut from the same cloth as Boudin. They hate cops with an irrational passion. And this judge has also apparently put a gag order on all parties about the case?!?!?

We've become totally lawless. SF is gonna get its wish, to have a city without police. That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it works out for them.
    That is one of the most disheartening things I have read this month. I know you're probably holding back a little, too.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Chief Bill Scott announced today he is withdrawing from the MOU with the SF DAs office, which allows their IIB (Independant Investigations Bureau) to Investigate Officer Involved Shootings and incident involving Serious Use of Force as the lead agency.

Chief Scott cited the numerous violations of the MOU, trust, and law exposed in sworn testimony last week in his announcement and letter to DA Chesa Boudin.

User Tag List