Thread: Fitting issues installing a Urbino Stock on a Benelli M2

Fitting issues installing a Urbino Stock on a Benelli M2

I tried to install a Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock on a Benelli M2 but it doesn't go all the way in. I did verified I the right model & I've already installed one on a M4. After doing a general search online I can't across several accounts of fitting issues. Some claimed modifications were needed to get it on.
    Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I've had one on an M1S90 for some time. I don't recall any fitment issues. No experience with an M2.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

This is the reply I got from CS, "If your Benelli M2 has the ring on the stud , when you try to put the Urbino stock on, the ring will not go through the hole in the cross member of the Urbino stock. If this is the case you can use a rat tail file or drill bit to remove material in this hole inside the Urbino stock. This should allow the Urbino stock to seat properly to the Benelli M2 receiver. If you have the instruction booklet, this is one pages 9 - 10. If you have any other questions please let us know".

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I had to do the same mod installing an Urbino on a SuperNova...didn't cause any issues.

User Tag List