Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Rattler bag?

Sig Rattler bag?

Does anyone know of a good bag that is nondescript and fits the rattler along with three mags and a suppressor?
    A suppressor or mag will not be on the gun.
    I’m just looking for one that has the space that I can put it all in one section and maybe separate it with Velcro backed ammo holders.

Welcome to the forum! There is an extensive thread discussion on the SIG Rattler, and related accessories, in the Rifles and Carbines section.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-hugger-thread

My M4 pistol is based upon a LAW-foldered 10.3” weapon, so I have no practical advice to offer, for the smaller Rattler.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I picked this Osprey pack up recently in haybale green. It's a 20L size. The fabric has been treated and feels a bit rubberized, so very water resistant; it's slim, interior is easy to see and fits my Rattler perfectly. FYI, the pack doesn't completely open on one side, but I sort of like it that way.

Name:  transpanldf20_f20_side2_haybalegreen.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  17.4 KB

All in all, for me, I think its a comfortable, discreet way to transport a Rattler. Bonus, it's on sale for $62.50, which makes it a great value IMHO.

https://www.osprey.com/us/en/product...LDF20_202.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I picked this Osprey pack up recently in haybale green. It's a 20L size. The fabric has been treated and feels a bit rubberized, so very water resistant; it's slim, interior is easy to see and fits my Rattler perfectly. FYI, the pack doesn't completely open on one side, but I sort of like it that way.

Name:  transpanldf20_f20_side2_haybalegreen.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  17.4 KB

All in all, for me, I think its a comfortable, discreet way to transport a Rattler. Bonus, it's on sale for $62.50, which makes it a great value IMHO.

https://www.osprey.com/us/en/product...LDF20_202.html
    How is the fit - fairly snug? I’m looking for a minimum size bag.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    It is like most of their daypacks if you have ever tried one on. The padded straps are not super thick, but comfortable and adequate. It has a rudimentary waist belt. I'm 5'9 165/170 and it fits well for me, doesn't stick up to high or wide on my frame. It's not a GR1 (have you priced those, lately?) in terms of robustness, (although the treatment to the fabric makes it feel so), but I'm confident it's up to this role with no issues.

Here's their video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5BBtC7ahyJg

It is like most of their daypacks if you have ever tried one on. The padded straps are not super thick, but comfortable and adequate. It has a rudimentary waist belt. I'm 5'9 165/170 and it fits well for me, doesn't stick up to high or wide on my frame. It's not a GR1 (have you priced those, lately?) in terms of robustness, (although the treatment to the fabric makes it feel so), but I'm confident it's up to this role with no issues.

Here's their video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5BBtC7ahyJg
    I meant the Rattler fit in the compartment. Your description sounds like it’s the way to go!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I meant the Rattler fit in the compartment. Your description sounds like it’s the way to go!
    Ah, of course. Sorry. I have the manticore brace on and the fit is just a tad snug. With the folding brace the fit would be perfect. The bottom of the pack is a tad too soft/flexible so I put a pistol mat in the bottom to limit any obvious protruding.

Ah, of course. Sorry. I have the manticore brace on and the fit is just a tad snug. With the folding brace the fit would be perfect. The bottom of the pack is a tad too soft/flexible so I put a pistol mat in the bottom to limit any obvious protruding.
    Perfect, thanks. I ordered a blue one just now, they have free returns so there’s no risk.
    Ken

You want minimum?

I’ve got your minimum right here!

Name:  BBB68E3B-E984-4876-86A6-F383B952DC69.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  46.2 KB

Name:  3BB24F6C-ABA2-48B5-9DED-08068C40BAC0.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  49.6 KB

User Tag List