Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Timney M&P Trigger

Site Supporter

New Timney M&P Trigger

I'm pretty excited about this one. I've never been a fan of the shape of the various Apex options but this one seems like it could be something I'd like. Also, they have a VERY cool Jerry M into video about it.

https://timneytriggers.com/alpha-com...th-wesson-m-p/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0MLeVru3s

@Brianjkeene TY for posting that vid, a VG one + it took me down memory lane being the home of my 1st match & club circa '97.

I always enjoy seeing JM on video, he sure has fun.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

It's interesting that they stuck with the hinged design rather than a trigger safety tab. I'm not on either team but it certainly goes against the grain of what we're used to seeing.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    It's interesting that they stuck with the hinged design rather than a trigger safety tab. I'm not on either team but it certainly goes against the grain of what we're used to seeing.
    Agreed, been using Apex in my M&P's since 2015 & have 1 in each of my two 2.0's, need to try Jerry's out the next time I'm there hmmm .......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Very interesting for sure. I actually like the idea however. I don’t like the factory hinged M&P trigger but I Love the shape of the factory hinged FN shoe and this one resembles that it seems. I ordered one so I’ll let you guys know my impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Very interesting for sure. I actually like the idea however. I don’t like the factory hinged M&P trigger but I Love the shape of the factory hinged FN shoe and this one resembles that it seems. I ordered one so I’ll let you guys know my impressions.
    Let us know if you, like Jerry Miculek, find that “it’s easy to get down to .12 splits.” [emoji1787] (quote from the above posted video)

1. Those triggers look sick.

2. Advertised 3lb pull is 1-2lb better than Apex triggers IIRC.

Me likey!

Can the P320 be far behind?
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Can the P320 be far behind?
    For Timney? I expect they'd be crazy not to jump on that market.

That said, I think the 320 can be made sub 3lbs quite handily already. I've handled a few that were either there or damn close already.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

User Tag List