Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 2000 rounds with the Staccato P DPO

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    From the cheap seats, I hate that all the new plate systems are foregoing the GIANT DPO bolt at the rear.
    It looks like that there is yet another generation of Staccato mounting plates by Dawson. I don't see replacing my current plate anytime soon as the E6000 is doing the job, but this new design incorporates the third bolt, which looks like a major improvement. Dawson is calling it the DPO-ECO (Extreme Co-witness Optic).. I like that they eliminated the lightening cut as well. Looks like a significant improvement.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have Ben back w/ Joel for 4 days next week & will be asking him what he’s decided etc.

I have Ben back w/ Joel for 4 days next week, will be asking him what he’s decided & also will enjoy watching them intro. folks to shooting occluded optics.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    I have Ben back w/ Joel for 4 days next week, will be asking him what he’s decided & also will enjoy watching them intro. folks to shooting occluded optics.
    Here is YVK's suggestion to Ben on the YouTube channel comments section.

@YVK_

I think you should get this gun that uses mags too big for its caliber, forces your grip around its safeties, has this awesome implement called grip safety, and doesn't do anything better than Shadow 2. It will allow you as instructor to better relate to those students who have a panic attack every time they have to pull a stock Glock trigger. Go for the XC: there is nothing better to teach nuances of recoil management and trigger press than 40 oz all-steel 9 mm gun with a comp and 2.5 trigger. Legit
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I think he should get a MAC 9 DS for a dedicated trainer. He can update his viewers every 3-4 months on how it holds up.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    I have Ben back w/ Joel for 4 days next week & will be asking him what he’s decided etc.
    I'll be bringing mine as a backup gun he can play with if he so desires.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I'll be bringing mine as a backup gun he can play with if he so desires.
    Since he's got dos manos reckon I could bring my gen 1 P but he 'prolly wouldn't like the Cheely or Reese's Pieces color the slide's wearing.

He bought one

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Holosun 507 optics will fit on the factory plate for trijicon rmr/sro? It's the same footprint but Staccato sells a different plate for holosun.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List