Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Extended Thumb Safety S&W Shield 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Any updates on the P365 version?
    Soon
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

@gsummers6977
    You profile will not receive private msgs.
    Please contact me at shieldthumbsafety@gmail.com

Option(s) for Compact-sized M&Ps

@UNK, will these fit on a 4" M&P9 M2.0? I'm assuming not due to the width differences, but figured I would ask.

If they don't fit, is there any possibility for making some that fit the non-Shield M&Ps in the future? Or any suggestions for a similar aftermarket thumb safety for the Compact-sized M&Ps?

Quote Originally Posted by TXDan View Post
    @UNK, will these fit on a 4" M&P9 M2.0? I'm assuming not due to the width differences, but figured I would ask.

If they don't fit, is there any possibility for making some that fit the non-Shield M&Ps in the future? Or any suggestions for a similar aftermarket thumb safety for the Compact-sized M&Ps?
    Hi TX Dan
    I havent looked into this so I dont know for sure. Looking at a Pic of the M&P thumb safety it looks nothing like the Shield safety. You might call S&W CS and ask them.
    Its not in the plans at this time.

Will these fit a Shield Plus that didn't come with a safety?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Will these fit a Shield Plus that didn't come with a safety?
    At one time S&W had a plug to fill the safety notch if the end user wanted to remove a safety. According to S&W CS they stopped doing that because the SKU had to match a specific model. Based on that info I would guess yes if you are willing to modify the frame with a notch for the safety.
    I also have a mold to modify an existing kydex holster. Unfortunately Im out of stock on those right now but I spoke to Bill, the owner of the company, yesterday about making more. You can email me at shieldthumbsafety@gmail.com
    Last edited by UNK; 03-17-2024 at 01:03 PM.

User Tag List