Thread: CZ P01 Kadet II .22lr conversion kit

CZ P01 Kadet II .22lr conversion kit

Anyone using the .22 lr Kadet II kit with the CZ P01? If so, how do you like it? Was there any fitting involved, or does the upper slide right on? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStriker View Post
    Anyone using the .22 lr Kadet II kit with the CZ P01? If so, how do you like it? Was there any fitting involved, or does the upper slide right on? Thanks.
    I have my mine on a P01. I love the thing. I put a Weaver base on and have a 507c mounted and shoot "sort of" bullseye with it. I even swapped the plastic mag base from a 10 rd 9mm mag onto one of the kadet mags so it would seat properly. My P01 is not an Omega model, so I can't speak to that. I am moving the conversion onto a 75BD this weekend to see if the extra weight might improve my scores. Lord knows I need to do something!

I do.
    There may have been minor fitting on the 75 I originally got it for but it’s been years so I don’t remember. I also put the short mag bases on so they’re flush with the grip.
    It’s my favorite hunting pistol. It gets carried more than shot though.

I have a Kadet II kit on a CZ Custom SAO CZ 75. The fitting was extremely minor and limited to reducing the pads on the part of the upper that does not reciprocate to allow it to fit on the frame. The idea is a snug fit for maximum accuracy. The instructions with the kit address a few other areas, but those areas were fine on my kit and lower. I spent less than an hour doing the fitting, including reading the instructions, finding the best file, and the actual work.
    Last edited by farscott; 01-28-2022 at 08:53 AM.

User Tag List