Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms Glock Slides

Ordered the 27th, shipped today. Beast the quoted 4 week lead. Happy with that!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I hope mine beats the 4 week mark. I ordered on 1/20. No shipping notice yet

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I wonder how these slides would pair with Shadow Systems frames and barrels and also what Gen of Glock barrels are compatible . These would be nice for someone wanting different or custom slide aesthetics than what is offered or from what they now have. They offer three different types of slide serrations, you can have them with no front serration and you can also get them with no logo. And for the nervous Nellie’s, they would be Glock gadget friendly. Also, if Cerakote isn’t your thing you can get these stainless steel slides in the raw and have some type of wonder coating applied. My main concern with these or any other aftermarket slide, would be how everything fits together without creating any unforeseen issues. Also, these are available with the BUIS cut either in front or behind the optic cut.
    I believe the Shadow System slides are more similar to Gen 4/5 slides (larger RSA capture hole near the muzzle end).

The RMR footprint seems popular enough that I an justify buying slides with it pre-cut, but the Acro and 509T cuts don't interest me (despite owning 6 509Ts). Would hate to buy a specific cut like that and have the optic go out of production.

If they had a 509 cut for a Gen4 G19 I’d buy one.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Mine showed up. Maybe a bit of cerakote running underneath the slide toward the rear. Serrations feel great. I won't know much more until I actually put parts in etc...over the next month or two.

It will eventually go on this when I finish gathering parts and get everything thrown together.

Coming along...

Name:  20220304_124051.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  21.8 KB

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    They look nice and are definitely interesting. I agree that the Gen 3 guns get the most attention because of the 80% build kits and the sheer number of Gen 3's out there.

I know this is a "Me" thing, but I would just like to see the price for a completely pimped slide. I hate the whole piecemeal price increase thing. If the slide is worth 4 or 5 hundred bucks then just list it. How about as you selection options the price stays the same or lowers instead of vice versa? That is a complete nitpick on my part but I have not had my morning coffee yet.

BT540- That looks great and I can't wait to see your finished gun!

Name:  20220307_133841.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  32.3 KB

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Not that I need another Glock, but I ordered a 17 slide in OD Green to match the frame I've had sitting on my shelf.

Ordered it with an Acro cut. I wanted to like the MPS on my APC9, and I do, but I just like the MRO better on it. So of course the options are sell the MPS, or buy something else to put it on.

User Tag List