Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin Armory Binary Trigger for Glock

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Here's a quick look... Doesn't look at all dangerous. Not at all.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY21ZoN...dium=copy_link
    You’re not wrong …

"An ingenious solution to a nonexistent problem." I think is the quote we're all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Fun for the range WHEN AMMO IS CHEAP AND PLENTIFUL- I wouldn’t use it for anything serious,
    I looked at them a few years back, but didn't see any well functioning .22's with one.

Excellent example of just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I predict alot of range ceiling impacts, and rounds exiting over the top of berms. But hey, 'merica.
    Taking a break from social media.

Let's not forget about the very exciting DND possibilities, especially when holstering!
    (That's Double Negligent Discharge, a term we haven't needed up until now).

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Let's not forget about the very exciting DND possibilities, especially when holstering!
    (That's Double Negligent Discharge, a term we haven't needed up until now).
    If you screw up reholstering AIWB, this increases the chance of taking out BOTH testicles.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Shooting a Post-sample Glock 18 might have been one of the most fun full-auto firearms I've ever fired. I totally see the appeal, and having fun is okay. I keep meaning to order a Franklin binary trigger for my SLR-104UR, but somehow every time I get that itch, $450 has better places to fall out of my wallet.

But a binary Glock for $899.. that sum would almost cover an entire Gen 5 blue label base gun, a direct mill, and an HE509T or Acro. I know which of those two options I'd rather have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Wonder if USPSA legal.
    No, USPSA explicitly bans binary triggers.

Binary Trigger(any trigger systems that allow one round to be fired upon pulling the trigger and another on releasing the trigger) use is prohibited.

Best online comment I've seen so far: "Does the second round go high and right?"

But seriously, being relatively new to firearms, I'd never even heard of a binary trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    "An ingenious solution to a nonexistent problem." I think is the quote we're all looking for.
    You could have said the same thing when the rollercoaster was invented.

It's a fun option when engaging in Recoil Therapy.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List