Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Franklin Armory Binary Trigger for Glock

Name:  dont-ever-go-full-semi-auto.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  30.9 KB

In all seriousness, I fully support the product and concept. 2A and all of course. Not that I will ever have one though.

That said, I already avoid public ranges where possible. Maybe even more so now. lol

... and indoor range owners all cried out at once, for they knew that no indoor range ceiling would be safe from the destructive power of this device.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    No, USPSA explicitly bans binary triggers.
    Too bad. I was hoping to grand-bag myself into a GM.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I mean, more legal than Wish.Com sears...

If I had a Gen3 or P80 SBR'ed lower, I'd get one of these. Closest thing to a G18 you're gonna get. Maybe Franklin will do a Beretta one next...pseudo-Beretta 93R?

Do not want.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    ... and indoor range owners all cried out at once, for they knew that no indoor range ceiling would be safe from the destructive power of this device.

lol

When I took my concealed carry class, I was the only one who had shot. So I set back, shut up and watched as he spent quite a bit of time, with all the newbies, including a couple of gals, that worked for one of his doctors offices (and had a reason to be in the class).
    Went through the whole thing, he asked any questions, and had a .22 for all the inexperienced to start with, before transitioning to a nine.
    One person, didn't listen and just had a SE grin all through the class. When it came time to shoot the .22, one round ended up in what would be the hair of the target, all the others ended up in the ceiling. I fear you are all too correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Shooting a Post-sample Glock 18 might have been one of the most fun full-auto firearms I've ever fired. I totally see the appeal, and having fun is okay. I keep meaning to order a Franklin binary trigger for my SLR-104UR, but somehow every time I get that itch, $450 has better places to fall out of my wallet.

But a binary Glock for $899.. that sum would almost cover an entire Gen 5 blue label base gun, a direct mill, and an HE509T or Acro. I know which of those two options I'd rather have right now.
    Or, take the $899, go to a rental range with a case of 9mm, rent a Glock 18, and get it out of your system.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Looks like this would be a “good” way to end pinning the trigger when shooting Glocks.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I kind of want one to continue the “JCN buys dumb stuff” series…

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I kind of want one to continue the “JCN buys dumb stuff” series…
    I dunno, that might be crossing the (admittedly fine) line between “dumb stuff” and “stupid stuff”. It might even call for an intervention…
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List