Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimber K6xs, aluminum 38spl for 2022

Kimber K6xs, aluminum 38spl for 2022

I just found this on Reddit after my buddy @revolvergeek mentioned it to me... It was posted 4 months ago from Kimber's 2022 catalog so I assume it will be revealed at SHOT.
    I can't be the only one very interested in a 16oz, 6 round, 38spl, K6 option.

excellent design, being Kimber I will wait for field reports

Aaaand… it just so happens that I still have a set of VZ grips and some AIWB kydex for a K6s around here somewhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Aaaand… it just so happens that I still have a set of VZ grips and some AIWB kydex for a K6s around here somewhere.
    I don’t remember, was there anything in particular that ended your K6 experiment?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Too bad it's still mandatory to conceal. Like an LCR, and for the same reasons.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    The Frame Blurb there states it has a slightly smaller frame so that may not work out.

Hoping for a .327Magnum and a 3" version too...

Why does it have crappy gutter sights instead of the good sights the .357 versions have?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Why does it have crappy gutter sights instead of the good sights the .357 versions have?
    That's the one thing that also bugged me as well... Cost savings is my guess but it's kind of a let down as Kimber has never shyed away from high MSRP's.
    They could have at least serated the rear sight to make it less shiny and easier to see.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I just found this on Reddit after my buddy @revolvergeek mentioned it to me... It was posted 4 months ago from Kimber's 2022 catalog so I assume it will be revealed at SHOT.
    I can't be the only one very interested in a 16oz, 6 round, 38spl, K6 option.
    I guess Taurus 856UL was too hot of a market segment for them to ignore!

I am looking forward to hearing @Totem Polar range report so I can be enabled. Again.

User Tag List