Thread: GALIL ACE 7.62x39 MUD TEST

GALIL ACE 7.62x39 MUD TEST

Hey guys,

I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and to a quick mud test with my 10,000 round Galil ACE. This was fun since I was getting bored just shooting it. I decided to do a less extreme test than some other folks. I just tossed it in a little stream that runs through my property.

No big surprise it jammed up. The first time it weirdly wouldn't even strip a round off of the magazine after the first shot through. I cleared that out but after a second dunking it took clearing several misfeeds before it started working again. But the good news was it could be returned to function with normal procedures.

Lordy it was a mess to clean.

Ace Cleaning

Heaven preserve you from the hordes of AK and IWI fanbois who get mad when their beloved platform doesn't perform according to the legends.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List