Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Colleyville TX Synagogue Hostage Situation

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Suspect deceased, courtesy of HRT.
    I love a happy ending. I have a deep respect for the lengths that units like HRT and local SWAT go to to resolve incidents without shots fired, but I have been in places where kidnapping and hostage taking are a good way to get what you want, and we need to send the “Lol, nope!” Message on that loud and clear.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    This. The initial reporting that named a name was incredibly irresponsible, especially considering there is more than one person in the US with that name.
    From the Daily Beast

A lawyer who previously represented Siddiqui’s biological brother told The Daily Beast that he was not the person inside the synagogue, which the family later confirmed.

Muhammad Siddiqui, an architect, was not happy that he had been implicated in the situation, and wanted people to know that Aafia was not the suspect’s biological “sister,” said Annette Lamoreaux, who represented Muhammad in 2004 when the FBI questioned him over Aafia’s ties to al-Qaeda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I love a happy ending.
    Better than any fairy tale I've ever read.

Site Supporter
    Thank God and all the hard work by the people who helped achieve this good ending.

Who could have predicted that? Obviously not the badguy.

Mrs CF’s friend is a local Rabbi’s daughter. I showed her this just now and she was ecstatic.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

This is from a Facebook page of a Ex-congregant by the name of Itamar Gelbman

In the world of "you can't make this stuff up"... This is my old synagogue, I left due to a few issues, first, the Rabbi called Israel an apartheid state against Islam, and a second, he didn't allow his members (including myself) to be armed during services. Now he is held hostage by a Muslim man with a gun...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter View Post
    Who could have predicted that? Obviously not the badguy.
    The BG predicted it, actually.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...gogue-n2601910
    Before the live stream was disabled, a man could be heard repeatedly saying "I will die."
    "I'm going to die at the end of this, alright?. Are you listening? I am going to die. Okay? So don't cry for me."
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    TX Governor is reporting all hostages released safely.
    Excellent news. Glad all the hostages are safe.

Report is out that the deceased was a "British" citizen. Probably more to that characterization than the officials chose to release.

User Tag List