Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Colleyville TX Synagogue Hostage Situation

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    CNN reporting a loud “bang” followed by a short burst of gunfire.
    Name:  0CC4AA73-8546-44BF-BF0E-AB5C5F355F3E.jpeg
Views: 467
Size:  24.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The little stainless cubicles are refrigerated, no?
    Probably. At least in TX.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

It will be interesting to know whether the investigation reveals this is an outbreak of Sudden Solo Jihad Syndrome, or if there are tentacles reaching out to other groups.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Convicted in 2010 huh. I guess they want her out, but they're not in a big hurry about it. I spose she's not going anywhere . . .

Site Supporter
    Daily Beast is reporting the hostage taker was speaking with an English accent on the FB livestream and expressed anger at England as well. Also, it seems that he wasn’t the actual brother.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hostag...facebook-lives

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    According to the NY Times, the FBI won't say if the bad guy is armed. The article also said that the person is not the biological brother of the convicted terrorist.
    Yeah, biological brother is not very likely. That idea probably started with some initially shitty reporting, taking the aggressor's pronouncements literally. Islamists call each other brothers and sisters.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Yeah, biological brother is not very likely. That idea probably started with some initially shitty reporting, taking the aggressor's pronouncements literally. Islamists call each other brothers and sisters.
    This. The initial reporting that named a name was incredibly irresponsible, especially considering there is more than one person in the US with that name.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter View Post
    Convicted in 2010 huh. I guess they want her out, but they're not in a big hurry about it. I spose she's not going anywhere . . .
    Nope. Whoever thinks that isn't playing with a full deck. People will die before that happens, guaranteed. The hostage taker needs to be aware of how these things are resolved here in the US.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Suspect deceased, courtesy of HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Suspect deceased, courtesy of HRT.
    Thank you HRT!

User Tag List