Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Solar powered dot that fits MOS cut out

I've never heard a complaint about their customer service. I know there is much teeth-gnashing about their Chinese-made products, but they are innovating beyond what any other manufacturer is doing AND they universally do right by people. As soon as literally any other manufacturer starts doing both of these things, we can start debating the merits of country of origin.

This is kind of a disposable sight. Product life is 10 years or however long the battery will be able to take a charge. But eventually you will need a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    This is kind of a disposable sight. Product life is 10 years or however long the battery will be able to take a charge. But eventually you will need a new one.
    Not from my understanding when watching a video of a Holosun rep talking about it.

It just needs to be sent in for service, how much that will cost, who knows?

Except no one keeps anything electronic for that long cos they want to buy the new hotness every x months/years, most won't even have the same plastic pistol that long.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Not from my understanding when watching a video of a Holosun rep talking about it.

Correct, it's not user serviceable but certainly can be replaced by the factory assuming it's still something they produce or source.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Except no one keeps anything electronic for that long cos they want to buy the new hotness every x months/years, most won't even have the same plastic pistol that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Correct, it's not user serviceable but certainly can be replaced by the factory assuming it's still something they produce or source.

My guess is Holosun will introduce something newer, better and cheaper in 6 months and my SCS will go on a NERF gun.
    --Jason--

I still have an Aimpoint M2 on an old carbine of mine. I just need to change batteries. Its still usable for my backup carbine. Probably 20 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    My guess is Holosun will introduce something newer, better and cheaper in 6 months and my SCS will go on a NERF gun.
    Don't laugh, first eotech I bought, back in 2007, lived on a paintball gun...

I broke down and preordered one. Now I just need to find a BL 19.5 MOS as a host…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    I've never heard a complaint about their customer service. I know there is much teeth-gnashing about their Chinese-made products, but they are innovating beyond what any other manufacturer is doing AND they universally do right by people. As soon as literally any other manufacturer starts doing both of these things, we can start debating the merits of country of origin.
    I have had some issues with their CS... They seem to want to help though

User Tag List