Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Solar powered dot that fits MOS cut out

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    So far, we have seen versions shown for:

* Glock MOS
    * S&W Core
    * CZ P10

What are others we are likely to see? SIG P320? SIG P365? Slimline Glock MOS?
    If you put one of these on a S&W CORE pistol the rear sights would block most of the optic. I think this is both sad and funny for some reason. By the time S&W "innovation" delivers optic cuts, and (deadly sharp) tall sights across the M&P line, Holosun has already innovated to the point that they're literally just in the way now and need to be replaced.

Companies can't make plate systems that work worth a damn, so Holosun just decides to fix the direct mount footprint problem themselves.

I expect within two or three years, Holosun will have this tech and form factor in closed emitter optics, that have correctly functioning auto adjustment, with a variety of reticles and colors, and no need to piss with batteries. Heck, maybe it will be this time next year. It's really impressive.

Whoever is directing the innovation at Holosun needs to start tossing out idea-bones to pistol manufacturers too. They are practically pulling the industry along in their wake in some regards. What is even going on here? Who have they got running this show?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    What is even going on here? Who have they got running this show?
    ......I heard Hunter Biden may be on their Executive Board.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    ......I heard Hunter Biden may be on their Executive Board.
    Yeah, but he's on every executive board. It must be one of the other guys.

On second thought, maybe a crackhead and handful of hookers could come up with better ideas than many of the optic companies these days.

It may well be Hunter Biden.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post

However lots of people prefer and trainers preach the absolute cowitness.

I agree with you - true co-witness irons are a pointless distraction.

I may end up using the BL coupon I have on another G19.5 MOS to take advantage of this.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Here it is on an oddball...iwi masada

http://instagram.com/p/CY_whb-LeJr/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I may end up using the BL coupon I have on another G19.5 MOS to take advantage of this.
    Do that and cut yourself, or get the grip cut to 26 length and you won’t have to keep waiting for the 26mos.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Do that and cut yourself, or get the grip cut to 26 length and you won’t have to keep waiting for the 26mos.
    No desire at all for a cut 19 - I have two 26.5s as is (one with irons, one milled for a RMRcc.) My 19.5 MOS is a test mule and is currently in Fauxland guise, I could use a “normal” RDS one for everyday use. Or so I tell myself…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

On Instagram HK posted a video of the solar model mounted on a H&K VP9 SK Optics Ready model. So now that adds HK to Glock, S&W, CZ, IWI, etc. I'm sure there will be more.

Holosun is kicking serious ass with all these variations. I hope it lives up to the expectations.
    Ken

User Tag List