Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Solar powered dot that fits MOS cut out

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I would expect that is reasonably far down the list of popular pistols at their price point.
    Don’t harsh my buzz.

(I’m sure you are correct, though.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thanks - I wonder if Staccato is in the works.
    Stacatto direct mounts DPP footprint DPP/R1P is the second most common footprint after RMR/Holosun so it shouldn’t be long.

Name:  IMG_20220513_144547.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  38.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20220513_144654.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  24.0 KB

I refuse to believe I am somehow the first person on the forum to get one, but at least I'm the first to post one.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post

I refuse to believe I am somehow the first person on the forum to get one, but at least I'm the first to post one.
    Very cool.

I'm extremely interested in locating a copy of the Operating Manual so I can make a Quick Reference Card for it. I have not been able to find one online on Holosun's web site, or anywhere else. Did your SCS MOS optic come with a printed copy?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Very cool.

I'm extremely interested in locating a copy of the Operating Manual so I can make a Quick Reference Card for it. I have not been able to find one online on Holosun's web site, or anywhere else. Did your SCS MOS optic come with a printed copy?
    Name:  CCI13052022.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  53.2 KB Name:  CCI13052022_0001.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  60.5 KB

Hopefully these are readable enough.

edit - narrator: they were very much not readable. forum compressed them beyond hope. check this imgur link instead https://imgur.com/a/trf1ksk

edit - narrator: they were very much not readable. forum compressed them beyond hope. check this imgur link instead https://imgur.com/a/trf1ksk
    Awesome! Thanks very much!

@jellydonut if you get a chance, could you take a quick peek at this preliminary V10 Quick Reference Card and let me know if you see any problems or errors that need addressing?

qrc_scs_v10p.pdf

Name:  IMG_20220513_144547.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  38.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20220513_144654.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  24.0 KB

Nice! Where did you order? I preordered from EuroOptic, but I have no idea how far down the list I might be.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @jellydonut if you get a chance, could you take a quick peek at this preliminary V10 Quick Reference Card and let me know if you see any problems or errors that need addressing?

qrc_scs_v10p.pdf
    Looks good to me. If you could, you might want to change the reticle drawing to be green. The SCS will not be available with a red reticle, only green, due to power draw issues with the red.

Looks good to me. If you could, you might want to change the reticle drawing to be green. The SCS will not be available with a red reticle, only green, due to power draw issues with the red.
    Great point, will do. I checked, and there is a good graphic on the HS web site of the green reticle. I’ll mod the QRC later today and make it into an HS SCS MOS-GR version.

User Tag List