Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Solar powered dot that fits MOS cut out

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    SCS on backorder. $314 bucks and some change. They didn't say when it would ship, so the wait begins...
    Where ? Interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are available for backorder from Holosun. I called today but forgot to tell them I needed the veteran discount price, or the price they told me was the veteran discount price. I was driving so I'm not sure but felt stupid for forgetting to ask. I'll call back tomorrow and hopefully a different person will answer. The price quoted was $304.00(plus tax, and shipping).
    I called them and they didn’t offer anything … is this a special dealer channel or LEO hook up ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post
    I called them and they didn’t offer anything … is this a special dealer channel or LEO hook up ?

I sent in a copy of my DD Form 214 for the military discount. I signed up on their website.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    I saw this on Holosun's instagram today:

I called Holosun and they confirmed they were switching the green for red automatically and a green one would ship. They didn't ask for any more money and I didn't offer any more so we'll see what happens. I wanted red because I have a TLR-8ag on my G19 and thought two green dots would be an issue. I'll play with the reticle and decide what to use.
    Last edited by Blades; 04-20-2022 at 07:19 PM.
    --Jason--

I've never used a green dot before, not sure if I want one now.

I was leaning green anyways.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

For whatever reason, i had it in my head that green ate up batteries at a faster rate than red. I must've been mistaken or misremembering unless something has changed? Interesting choice by Holosun.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    For whatever reason, i had it in my head that green ate up batteries at a faster rate than red. I must've been mistaken or misremembering unless something has changed? Interesting choice by Holosun.
    That has been the case in the past but technology never slows down... Looks like Holosun found a way to make their green even more efficient than their red.

I saw this on Holosun's instagram today:

I called Holosun and they confirmed they were switching the green for red automatically and a green one would ship. They didn't ask for any more money and I didn't offer any more so we'll see what happens. I wanted red because I have a TLR-8ag on my G19 and thought two green dots would be an issue. I'll play with the reticle and decide what to use.
    That is a refreshingly honest statement, and a decision that reflects well on Holosun.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That is a refreshingly honest statement, and a decision that reflects well on Holosun.
    I’ve had contact with them about support for another product, and they have impressed the hell out of me. Their US operation is first class.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List