Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Solar powered dot that fits MOS cut out

Sage Dynamics Review

Would be nice if they release a 365xl version…

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Would be nice if they release a 365xl version…
    I bet they will. Send them an email and ask.
    --Jason--

The Sage review was more positive than I expected.

I think the biggest issue will be the number of SKUs involved to cover major manufacturers' products. I know that Glock MOS is a big chunk of the industry, but there are several other pretty popular modular cuts

PLUS you would assume that an RMR, DPP, and RMSc/507k cut version would be desirable for milled slides and such.

Active Self Protection checked out one at SHOT for the H&K VP9 OR mount. It’s somewhere on their Extra channel.
    David S.

I'm pretty sure I've also seen one on a Masada and read of a model for the S&W CORE.

Site Supporter
    For me(carry a lot, shoot a little), this seems like what I "need" and am excited about the release. I've been carrying my Delta Point Pro and while I like the big window, the big sight corner is one thing that prints under my t-shirts. I was planning on buying another Blue Label G19.5 and putting the Holosun on it but I cracked a tooth! Guess how much a crown costs? About the same amount as a Blue Label G19.5/Holosun set up(figuring the Holosun is $300.00). I bought $4.00 worth of scratch-offs hoping to win the money and only won a $1.00. Good times.

The video said the Holosun battery should last 10 years. I guess we'll see but I'm assuming something more high-tech will be released in a few years.
    --Jason--

Maxim 9

I have a Maxim 9 that uses an MOS cut.

It has special heat resistant front sight (suppressor mounted) so taller sights aren’t possible.

I’m using a Shield SMS right now but I think one of these Holosun are going on that gun.

Very cool option. I hope they offer a 6MOA dot or 8MOA circle dot version.

This does look promising, but I’d really like to be able to adjust the brightness manually. Cowan’s review says it works well, but I like having the ability to dial the intensity way down for zeroing.

User Tag List