Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA Gun Owners Read This!

WA Gun Owners Read This!

The Anti- gunners are at it again this legislative session. We all need to contact our reps and demand they vote against these unconstitutional bills. Here's a link to the NRA's site where you can find your reps and contact them:

https://nrahq.quorum.us/issue/46087/

If you want to send a message to all of them copy their emails from the list below and then send them a personal message opposing the proposed bills. Keep it civil, but let them know that prohibiting standard capacity magazines, 'assault weapons', and limiting CCW will not improve public safety and will only criminalize honest citizens. This is worth a couple of minutes of your time!

andy.billig@leg.wa.gov
    john.braun@leg.wa.gov
    sharon.brown@leg.wa.gov
    reuven.carlyle@leg.wa.gov
    annette.cleveland@leg.wa.gov
    steve.conway@leg.wa.gov
    mona.das@leg.wa.gov
    manka.dhingra@leg.wa.gov
    perry.dozier@leg.wa.gov
    phil.fortunato@leg.wa.gov
    david.frockt@leg.wa.gov
    chris.gildon@leg.wa.gov
    bob.hasegawa@leg.wa.gov
    brad.hawkins@leg.wa.gov
    jeff.holy@leg.wa.gov
    jim.honeyford@leg.wa.gov
    sam.hunt@leg.wa.gov
    karen.keiser@leg.wa.gov
    curtis.king@leg.wa.gov
    patty.kuderer@leg.wa.gov
    marko.liias@leg.wa.gov
    liz.lovelett@leg.wa.gov
    john.lovick@leg.wa.gov
    jim.mccune@leg.wa.gov
    mark.mullet@leg.wa.gov
    ron.muzzall@leg.wa.gov
    joe.nguyen@leg.wa.gov
    t'wina.nobles@leg.wa.gov
    mike.padden@leg.wa.gov
    jamie.pedersen@leg.wa.gov
    emily.randall@leg.wa.gov
    ann.rivers@leg.wa.gov
    june.robinson@leg.wa.gov
    christine.rolfes@leg.wa.gov
    rebecca.saldana@leg.wa.gov
    Jesse.salomon@leg.wa.gov
    mark.schoesler@leg.wa.gov
    simon.sefzik@leg.wa.gov
    tim.sheldon@leg.wa.gov
    shelly.short@leg.wa.gov
    derek.stanford@leg.wa.gov
    yasmin.trudeau@leg.wa.gov
    kevin.vandewege@leg.wa.gov
    keith.wagoner@leg.wa.gov
    judith.warnick@leg.wa.gov
    lisa.wellman@leg.wa.gov
    claire.wilson@leg.wa.gov
    jeff.wilson@leg.wa.gov
    lynda.wilson@leg.wa.gov

The Great progressive Chief Diaz of the SPD just announced they're not going to tag people for expired tabs broken windows violations that don't pose a threat anybody else because economically it primarily affects the poors.

When Soros finally gets standard capacity magazines banned in this great state I wonder what their policy will be on that?

There is a progressive publication in Seattle that is celebrating this move by the SPD saying we're one step closer to not getting any types of driving infractions..... Which of course the end game is to keep people from being arrested for warrants as once again this only affects the disenfranchised.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    When Soros finally gets standard capacity magazines banned in this great state I wonder what their policy will be on that?
    I think enforcement will depend on what area of WA you live in. In eastern WA it probably won't be enforced at all, but still it's BS that this will even be passed into law.

The Great progressive Chief Diaz of the SPD just announced they're not going to tag people for expired tabs broken windows violations that don't pose a threat anybody else because economically it primarily affects the poors.

There is a progressive publication in Seattle that is celebrating this move by the SPD saying we're one step closer to not getting any types of driving infractions..... Which of course the end game is to keep people from being arrested for warrants as once again this only affects the disenfranchised.
    I'm sure that magazine bans will be the one thing that progressive DA's will prosecute in WA.

It's been on the legislative agenda for a number of years here.

I just figure at some point it will pass. They will grandfather standard capacity but I believe that you need to keep them locked up in the current bill.

Our state is astonishingly conservative if you get out of the three counties surrounding Seattle (where all the population is).

Even the Democrats in Eastern Washington are very pro gun.

I have held off on a Gen 5 19 because Glock can't make good 10 round magazines.

I have "heard" there are people in the state who've purchased 30 or 40 P-mags that are still in the rappers

I have "heard" there are people in the state who've purchased 30 or 40 P-mags that are still in the rappers
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter

I know Mix-A-Lot had some anti-gun control tunes back in the 90's, but damn, that's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    I know Mix-A-Lot had some anti-gun control tunes back in the 90's, but damn, that's dedication.
    "My posse is on Broadway"?

Some years ago there was a local interview with him on a show and they were at his house and he was out back dropping lead with an AR...... Got me all misty eyed

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I have "heard" that might be considered an okay start in Texas. For a noob.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I don't know anyone with a box of mags in wrappers. Or a box of rappers for that matter...

Wait does an iPhone count as a box? Because -scrolls through iTunes feed- I would definitely have to amend the box of rappers thing...

Music and dancing is still legal right?

I wrote to my state senator. But she's a pro-Union Democrat and my previous experience with Pro-Union Ds in Chi, does not give me much hope.

User Tag List